By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official PlayStation 3 Exclusives list...

tanker said:
Parokki said:
Hi, can anyone tell me what new PS3 exclusives have been announced during 2008? I haven't been following it much, and got curious.

Buzz! Quiz TV

Elefunk

Don't forget Siren: Blood Curse and Resistance 2. :)

Around the Network

Changed the R2 screen. Will probably be adding Buzz! soon (looks like this one will be released outside of Europe for once), and will probably be moving WKC to '09.

I want WKC now. :(

Wu mate you need to change the resistance 2 pick because that photo dont do the game much justice,

Changed VC's release date.

@obieslut: I thought the shot looked great. The guy is standing there in a cool pose. And we don't have too many screens to choose from at the moment. :P

Machina-AX said:
Small request (you kind of do it anyway):

When you update the list can you post saying what you've updated? That way when we come to the forum we can see whether anything has been added without actually scrolling through the list and we can find out exactly what has changed.

Like edit the OP at the top and say what's new? 

I already post when I change things.  Or at least when I remember to, lol.  Just look at the post before yours: 

"Changed VC's release date."

:P

Around the Network

hmm you should put kingdom hearts as a maybe

Nah....we don't need this thread to turn into a shit storm if we put anything about KH in it. Besides I'm fairly certain that this thread is only for confirmed exclusives, no rumors/theories.

Just to let u know Haze is also coming out in Japan, and you forgot singstar 2 which i would forget about 2. lol

http://www.game.co.uk/PS3/Music/~r335018/Singstar-Volume-2-Mics/  and it comes out sometime in nov. 08 for us.

PSN ID: getrdone25

Gonna be gone for a week. Don't expect any updates or responses, lol.

White Knight Chronicles is looking great and if the quality of Level 5's previous games is a look of what's to come, WKC will be great addition not only into a JRPG fans collection but also any gamer's collection