By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon ORAS: You Can Fly Now.. No Seriously, You can Actually Fly above the Region Now Star Fox Style :0

stpaulmagic said:
Damn that's actually really cool, I'm not gonna pick it up right away though because I'll be to busy with smash bros u.

this. i want the game but smash U is no doubt 1st priority. 

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network

For this to reach its fullest potential the game needs to be entirely open world with little-to-no loading screens. They must keep the old way of flying still there -- much less tedious. And create flying animations/models for each large enough Pokemon that can learn fly, and mega forms -- so that's over 40.

Way too much stuff to do to make this more than a one time gimmick.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

I want a mod that lets you use any Pokemon.

Imagine how scary a flying Snorlax would be...

ok thats it!!!!! i will buy this day 1!!!!!

fuck!!!! i may need to have a week vacation for pokemon and smash wii u on the 21st!!!!!

nintendo will sure have my money this holiday.....

RCTjunkie said:
I want a mod that lets you use any Pokemon.

Imagine how scary a flying Snorlax would be...

a flying ditto.... would look like a bloody cum on the sky

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

Whats with the negativity? :-/

Besides they might approve it. 

It's just annoying. Pokemon is my favorite franchise, but it's biggest flaw is that it throws away huge improvements with newer iterations. Where's the Pokemon following you? Where's the seasons? Where's the trainer customization? Why are there no secret bases in newer regions? Why is there no villa in other regions? Why aren't there Battle Subways, Battle Frontiers, Pokemon Contests, Pokestar Studios, Pokeathlons, etc in every region following their inception? Pokemon could be a franchise where every new iteration packs more content than the last, but instead just becomes a franchise where every new iteration packs more Pokemon than the last. It's just annoying.

I had this idea for some time now! Glad to see it happening! I'll enjoy this game alot more than X&Y! I can't wAiT!!! This was the best Pokemon game for me. The music, the story(albeit pk stories aren't real grand stories), I am just glad that I'll be able to play this again.

:O
*leaves to pre-order*
:p

Check out my site: http://www.agamingwebsite.blogspot.com/

Currently playing: Bayonetta, Destiny (barely), Fantasy Life

Probably Getting: Bravely Second, Devil's Third, Final Fantasy 15, Final Fantasy Explorers, Super Smash Bros U, Star Fox U, The Witcher 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Zelda U

This would have been great....if the game was graphically pretty. Well, we'll get there eventually.

forethought14 said:
This would have been great....if the game was graphically pretty. Well, we'll get there eventually.

So you're going to be THAT guy.. the just who brings up the graphics.... games are more than graphics and pokemon has never been about that.... it's been about exploring, raising pokemon, and defeating team -insert Name- and becoming a pokemon master