By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So I bought a PS4 yesterday..

Congrats. You can't go wrong choosing the PS4 as your primary console this gen.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Welcome to the dark side ^^

PC isnt first class, it definitely wouldn't be leaving your home.

More like sitting at home, in your momma's basement.

I hope you been downloading all the PSN+ games for the time being.

There are some real gems in there that you have already purchased.

WiiU better experience than PS4. Even X1>PS4.

Oh well... it comes down to gamer's taste at the end of the day.

I bought the Mario Kart 8 Wii U bundle when it came out in May and I wish I had the money to buy the Destiny White PS4 bundle in September. However, I had to finally buy the PS3 version of the game instead. I also want a Halo 5 X-Box One bundle when it comes out next year and we all know they most likely will release this bundle. Lol, I don't discriminate between gaming consoles cause all of three big ones have something to offer, hehe .  I hope you enjoy the console with the current and future games you buy for it!!

Around the Network
NickK said:

As someone who owns all the next-gen consoles...

WHAT?

Protendo said:
NickK said:

As someone who owns all the next-gen consoles...

WHAT?

I don't own all three current gen consoles, but I wish I did.  I feel that all three current gen consoles have something to offer to gamers so saying one is a better experience than the other is just a fanboy statement.  However, I hope you continue to enjoy your Wii U.  It does offer a great gaming experience!

amak11 said:
iTechHeads said:
amak11 said:
iTechHeads said:
Welcome to 1st class.

Hardly first class. More like economy with more leg room. First class has always been PC, nor will it change. Just be glad he's on a mutli-console flight because the destination is fun and you can have it with everyone on board. 

Calm down. PC isn't a console. It doesnt't sit under your TV. It's not included in any of my comments I make because again, PC is not a console its a PC. Personal Computer. 

I know there's people who like to game on a PC. That's fine but you guys need to butt out of the console wars. It really doesn't concern you.

You guys? You are classifying me now? I literally said the least bias thing if we are not bringing the PC in to this then there is no point talking about platforms in which you can play games on. You guys who are single platform owning gamers need to butt out of the console war.

PS. I was calm til this post, so I suggest you read the part I bold... I'm pro-fun not anti-console

We're not talking platforms in which we can play games on, we're talking about console. This site revolves around console sales, not PC sales. Why? Because not every PC sold is capable of running games smoothly. So PC shouldn't be discussed unless OP brings it up, which he didn't.

I didn't mean to classify you in a negative way. I just assumed you were a PC gamer since you brought it up, not that PC gaming is something bad. I didn't mean for it to come out that way.

my friend buy a ps4 this christmas. bloodborne and the order are coming...

I just got mine 3 days ago! I've been marathon gaming Resogun, Dust: An Elysian Tale, and Infamous: Second Son which I finished last night. I didn't notice the graphics jump as much as PS2 and PS3, but the fun level is still there.

Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5
Just finished:
Infamous 2