By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2014 NPD Thread! Everything is up!

Kinda disappointing X1 numbers. Well they are good but PS4 is almost double.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
Purple said:
So..
PS4 - 538k
X1 - 284k
Wii U - ~85k
3DS - 140k

Anyone hear any Vita/last gen stuff?

Vita is 20k

Yep, XBO was heavily front-loaded, but can't keep pace with 360 long term even in it's biggest market. It lost September vs. first 360 September, even though PS3 wasn't out yet, and no free game or TWO free game promotions. Crazy.

daredevil.shark said:
Vita is 20k.

That's way better than I thought it would do. I expected it to clock below 10k.

Arkaign said:
Yep, XBO was heavily front-loaded, but can't keep pace with 360 long term even in it's biggest market. It lost September vs. first 360 September, even though PS3 wasn't out yet, and no free game or TWO free game promotions. Crazy.

What is the cumulative Xone vs X360 sales?

Around the Network
Arkaign said:

Actually it won September. (Against 360 first September I mean)

OttoniBastos said:
Arkaign said:

After 11 months
360: ~2.8

X1: ~3.5

Destiny sold less than Halo 3 first month (3.3m)

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

So Destiny didn't sell as well as Halo 3s first month but it sold better than Watchdogs. Any guesses?

The PS5 Exists. 

OttoniBastos said:
Arkaign said:

From First November to First September:

2,674 - 360

3,492 - Xbox One