By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2014 NPD Thread! Everything is up!

DerNebel said:
Can anyone give me an update on all we know by now?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=913741

Nothing much as we didn´t expect.

Just don´t get drown by the doom of XOne in all these threads it probaly got a 100% or something close to that bump. 

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:
Would guys stop for a minute and think that Apple sold 10x more iPhones 6s WW in two days than all consoles combined in the USA the whole month?

And it would've been so much more, had the PS4 not carried the month :P

Ninsect said:
GribbleGrunger said:

It did:

According to Activision internal estimates, the PS4 system is the #1 platform worldwide for Destiny based on units sold through as of October 4, 2014.

Obviously. This doesn't confirm it for the US though

Taking that information and adding it to the huge PS4 sales this week, I think it's safe to say that more PS4 owners are in posession of Destiny.

The PS5 Exists. 

CGI-Quality said:
poklane said:

Unless someone leaks it, I doubt we'll see XB1 numbers or something like ''50% better than August''. The fact that Microsoft PR only talked about big games coming later this year without even talking about September makes me believe that Microsoft expected XB1 to do much better in September than it did.

Makes you realize the stranglehold the PS4 has on the market. As I said in previous NPD threads, instead of just exclusive PS4 bundles, I'm expecting some big 3rd party exclusive games this gen on PS4. The lead is about to grow substantially.

Like this one?

http://www.gamepur.com/news/16599-huge-ps4-exclusive-december-2014-announcement-will-make-lot-noise-and.html

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:
Would guys stop for a minute and think that Apple sold 10x more iPhones 6s WW in two days than all consoles combined in the USA the whole month?

Would you guys stop for a minute and think that 620,000 Americans died in the Civil War?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

CGI-Quality said:

Help me understand who's been "dooming" the X1 in here?

Nobody has, it's mainly been hating on Michael Pachter for being so completely aloof of the industry he's paid to analyze.  And shock at how well the PS4 did (except for Ethomaz, since he predicted similar numbers).

Dark_Feanor said:

Yes, let's just give up on this site and make a mobilechartz.com site...

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Leadified said:

Pure gold

Dark_Feanor said:
DerNebel said:
Can anyone give me an update on all we know by now?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=913741

Nothing much as we didn´t expect.

Just don´t get drown by the doom of XOne in all these threads it probaly got a 100% or something close to that bump. 

Based on your own wishes and hopes?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com