By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2014 NPD Thread! Everything is up!

Huh. Wii U did better than expected!

PS4 is pretty much as predicted too.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

nice sales for PS4 even i would of thought much pass 500k now we need xb1 numbers wanna update my sig

"They beat us in June. They beat us in May," Spencer says. "These months are small if you look at the sales. I think the whole month of June is about one week in November. They're winning, and they'll do their PR around it, and that makes sense. The battle is really September, October, November, and December."

lmao sept down. dont think there gonna have a chance for the remaining months unless they give em away they should just stop and admit they lost there home territory this gen

Play Me

Ninsect said:

Hahahahha oh damn. Insane undertracking as expected, Pachter awfully wrong as expected. Destiny XBO>PS4 not including the bundle. I think with the bundle the PS4 version sold more.

It did:

According to Activision internal estimates, the PS4 system is the #1 platform worldwide for Destiny based on units sold through as of October 4, 2014.

The PS5 Exists. 

sully1311 said:

MS PR 

“We believe this will be one of our biggest holiday seasons ever. We’re offering great Xbox One bundles aligned with the most anticipated game launches of the year, including ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity,’ ‘Sunset Overdrive’ and ‘Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare,’ and incredible deals for fans. Combined with blockbusters like ‘Halo: The Master Chief Collection,’ ‘Grand Theft Auto 5,’ ‘Destiny’ and ‘Forza Horizon 2,’ we are committed to making Xbox One a great place to play this holiday.”

Just when you think Xbox PR can't get any worse, it does.

sully1311 said:

MS PR 

“We believe this will be one of our biggest holiday seasons ever. We’re offering great Xbox One bundles aligned with the most anticipated game launches of the year, including ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity,’ ‘Sunset Overdrive’ and ‘Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare,’ and incredible deals for fans. Combined with blockbusters like ‘Halo: The Master Chief Collection,’ ‘Grand Theft Auto 5,’ ‘Destiny’ and ‘Forza Horizon 2,’ we are committed to making Xbox One a great place to play this holiday.”

Around the Network
globalisateur said:
Ethomaz - 1
Patcher - 0

In this case it's more,

Everyone who is not Pachter-1

Pachter-0

X1 must of tanked after that promotion.

sully1311 said:

MS PR 

Is Microsoft or Mr Pachter who is talking???

LOL Microsoft ...Your PR every month is ridiculous.

sully1311 said:

MS PR 

BHR-3 said:
nice sales for PS4 even i would of thought much pass 500k now we need xb1 numbers wanna update my sig

"They beat us in June. They beat us in May," Spencer says. "These months are small if you look at the sales. I think the whole month of June is about one week in November. They're winning, and they'll do their PR around it, and that makes sense. The battle is really September, October, November, and December."

lmao sept down. dont think there gonna have a chance for the remaining months unless they give em away they should just stop and admit they lost there home territory this gen

It only really has a shot in November because of Halo (and Sunset Overdrive?) but I'm not really counting on it.