By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2014 NPD Thread! Everything is up!

Xevross said:
poklane said:
I wonder, with PS4 being almost 561k in the US, could it have reached over 1million WW? Wouldn't surprise me if it was 1.2mil WW.

lol what? PS4 smashed 1m WW. VGChartz has it at about 1.25m even before this 150k unertrack in the US alone. 1.5m seems fairly likely

Add in the other 250k undertracking that would put it damn near 12 mil end of Sept. Holy shit, thing is this is very likely. 

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:
Arkaign said:

The leakers are more accurate than VGC because they always hit NPD (and have been for years now. YEARS). 

(1)- They have direct unfiltered access to the actual NPD numbers.

(2)- They get permabanned if they lie.

(3)- It always matches up with shipped/PR releases.

(4)- VGC has a tiny fraction of the access that NPD does in terms of tracking (eg; full Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy, Gamestop, etc).

(5)- X1 almost certainly didn't hit close to 400k, but we are still waiting on confirmation of that.

Well, there were the "official" leak of NPD numbers back un July and Gafers were quite off.

As I said time and time again, I don´t thrust in any numbers for the simple reason they have nothing to back them up.

I´m more confident when a Sony guys come and say "We sold twice more as our main competitor".

PR can spin but can´t lie.

Let´s wait.

GAF was on spot with the leak.

Xbox investors have got to be fuming tho. Can't wait what MS comes up with to try and turn it around.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

I have to admit it. I did not wanted to do, but I have.
I need to, because those sales are shocking. I cannot live without saying it. I mean, who didn't notice it? It is in our face. Nobody can deny it, nobody can't pretend it doesn't exist. It is worth the effort.

Terrible Wii U numbers.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

So this is the 5th time this year PS4 give or take doubled x sales in US, brutal.

Around the Network
2008ProchargedGT said:
Xevross said:
poklane said:
I wonder, with PS4 being almost 561k in the US, could it have reached over 1million WW? Wouldn't surprise me if it was 1.2mil WW.

lol what? PS4 smashed 1m WW. VGChartz has it at about 1.25m even before this 150k unertrack in the US alone. 1.5m seems fairly likely

Add in the other 250k undertracking that would put it damn near 12 mil end of Sept. Holy shit, thing is this is very likely.

PS4 hypetrain can break through concrete walls CONFIRMED.

Lol Pachter. What a fool. :)

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Fusioncode said:
Hyrule Warriors actually outsold FH2. Microsoft must not have advertised the game enough.

I've seen plenty at home.

190k for Hyrule Warriors is including digital sales though. So everything below HW sold even less than that.

poklane said:
bananaking21 said:
poklane said:

for? what time period?

September

it did that easily man. vgc undertracked USA and it sold around 1.2 million for sept.