By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2014 NPD Thread! Everything is up!

"Hyrule Warriors #11 on the chart. So close."

FH2 - less than 190K

Around the Network

Forza Horizon 2 sales were less than 190k, confirmed. Waiting on total.

Kyuu said:
Poor Pachter.. Folks wont take him seriously enough to even bother spelling his name right..

Sadly everyone else is right about how his name is spelled and he is.. well wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

I wonder, with PS4 being almost 561k in the US, could it have reached over 1million WW? Wouldn't surprise me if it was 1.2mil WW.

Arkaign said:
Forza Horizon 2 sales were less than 190k, confirmed. Waiting on total.

on xbox one or for both one and 360? 

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
*waits for Xbone numbers*

Well, historically VGC is accurate or slightly overtracks X1, so a guess might be .. 250k? 275 generously?

poklane said:
I wonder, with PS4 being almost 561k in the US, could it have reached over 1million WW? Wouldn't surprise me if it was 1.2mil WW.

for? what time period?

Nicklesbe said:
Maybe if patcher spent less time playing shitty browser based pay2win "strategy" games and more time, i don't know looking around and doing his job then maybe he wouldn't be so wrong all the time. Then again he has such a talent for being wrong you can actually find success in doing the opposite of what he predicts.

Arkaign said:

The leakers are more accurate than VGC because they always hit NPD (and have been for years now. YEARS). 

(1)- They have direct unfiltered access to the actual NPD numbers.

(2)- They get permabanned if they lie.

(3)- It always matches up with shipped/PR releases.

(4)- VGC has a tiny fraction of the access that NPD does in terms of tracking (eg; full Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy, Gamestop, etc).

(5)- X1 almost certainly didn't hit close to 400k, but we are still waiting on confirmation of that.

Well, there were the "official" leak of NPD numbers back un July and Gafers were quite off.

As I said time and time again, I don´t thrust in any numbers for the simple reason they have nothing to back them up.

I´m more confident when a Sony guys come and say "We sold twice more as our main competitor".

PR can spin but can´t lie.

Let´s wait.

Forza Horizon 2 sold less than Hyrule Warriors? I know it will definitely have better legs, especially considering that it is available on two platforms too... but LOL! That is so unexpected. What a joke honestly.