By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Mod Team: Questions, Comments, Concerns? Ask Here!

Kerotan said:
I've an issue with the mods. I feel some are doing a bad job. I have reported some posts and pm'd truck looking for a follow up but no reply. My issue is 2 people banned for an attack on kowen. Somebody said he was using damage control and got banned. But he's allowed to call someone's post a rant. I think that's just as disrespectful.

Another is a recent post by a guy with the pink guy from spongebob as his avatar.He openly has a dig at people who said x1 was overtracked in the amd thread calling them trolls and fanboys. There was another attack from sales on somebody and i reported that. Basically a shit load of people breaking the rules and going unpunished.

This is an issue with me because I know id be banned if I said these things.

Just to let people know he isn't talking about me.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network
darkenergy said:
Kerotan said:
I've an issue with the mods. I feel some are doing a bad job. I have reported some posts and pm'd truck looking for a follow up but no reply. My issue is 2 people banned for an attack on kowen. Somebody said he was using damage control and got banned. But he's allowed to call someone's post a rant. I think that's just as disrespectful.

Another is a recent post by a guy with the pink guy from spongebob as his avatar.He openly has a dig at people who said x1 was overtracked in the amd thread calling them trolls and fanboys. There was another attack from sales on somebody and i reported that. Basically a shit load of people breaking the rules and going unpunished.

Shit I forgot more than 1 poster has that guy. Yeah not talking about you.  

darkenergy said:
Kerotan said:

I don't know... You seem to match the description... I think we need to hear your alibi!

Kerotan said:

Another is a recent post by a guy with the pink guy from spongebob as his avatar. He openly has a dig at people who said x1 was overtracked in the amd thread calling them trolls and fanboys. There was another attack from sales on somebody and i reported that. Basically a shit load of people breaking the rules and going unpunished.

Just so you know for future reference, it would help the mods out if you actually provided links to the posts in question...

gergroy said:
Kerotan said:

Another is a recent post by a guy with the pink guy from spongebob as his avatar. He openly has a dig at people who said x1 was overtracked in the amd thread calling them trolls and fanboys. There was another attack from sales on somebody and i reported that. Basically a shit load of people breaking the rules and going unpunished.

Just so you know for future reference, it would help the mods out if you actually provided links to the posts in question...

I'm using my mobile. If I was at home I would.  the mods should have a pretty good idea if they reviewed them. 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
darkenergy said:
Kerotan said:

Shit I forgot more than 1 poster has that guy. Yeah not talking about you.  

I know you weren't talking about me since you were specific on what you were saying just felt like saying it since I am in this thread  as well seeing if Fusioncode replied to my comment (which he did). No worries man

gergroy said:
darkenergy said:
Kerotan said:

I don't know... You seem to match the description... I think we need to hear your alibi!

Nope its not me  

kerotan, you're not allowed to call for people to be moderated in this thread.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

My issue is mods not moderating equally and more importantly not replying to me when I message the mods about it. It feels like many mods are getting burned out. A bit like ioi and the chart updates. Or maybe it's always been like this.  I dunno. 

Kerotan said:
Mr Khan said:

My issue is mods not moderating equally and more importantly not replying to me when I message the mods about it. It feels like many mods are getting burned out. A bit like ioi and the chart updates. Or maybe it's always been like this.  I dunno. 

We moderate equitably.

If someone has a more extensive history of trolling, flaming, baiting etc they're going to be viewed more harshly than someone who doesn't (the latter potentially receiving the benefit of the doubt).

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS