By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Mod Team: Questions, Comments, Concerns? Ask Here!

gooch_destroyer said:
Wouldn't Wizz be same as piss?

It does haha 

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

Sure... We all believe this is totally legit.

Why do you keep quoting my posts and ripping on them? I did zero to you, nothing. I honestly can't think of a single thing I did to you. You are the one who called me an attention seeker, you're the one who came into my Nintendo thread and said I was criticizing Nintendo for nothing, and now you are quoting me yet again for...what?

You know nothing about me. If you really want to know, I kept banning myself for personal reasons. OCD, Medical reasons, as well as yes, being indecisive about what I want. I can't drive, can't get work and need something to do. I keep telling myself I can do something better with my life, ask for a perma, only to realize, I can't. That's why I stay. I have no real life and guess what? It sucks sometimes. 

I normally find a reason to be happy anyway, be optimistic and then imagine my surprise to keep seeing you being rude for no reason other than you misunderstand something. Worse yet, something that doesn't involve you. I also remember we were friends before. I was going to leave yet again but members such as Teeqoz, Kapi, and Badir told me to stay and see if I change my mind when things cool down.

I doubt you will believe me but that's the honest truth

*Sound Of Rain said:
morenoingrato said:

Sure... We all believe this is totally legit.

Why do you keep quoting my posts and ripping on them? I did zero to you, nothing. I honestly can't think of a single thing I did to you. You are the one who called me an attention seeker, you're the one who came into my Nintendo thread and said I was criticizing Nintendo for nothing, and now you are quoting me yet again for...what?

You know nothing about me. If you really want to know, I kept banning myself for personal reasons. OCD, Medical reasons, as well as yes, being indecisive about what I want. I can't drive, can't get work and need something to do. I keep telling myself I can do something better with my life, ask for a perma, only to realize, I can't. That's why I stay. I have no real life and guess what? It sucks sometimes. 

I normally find a reason to be happy anyway, be optimistic and then imagine my surprise to keep seeing you being rude for no reason other than you misunderstand something. Worse yet, something that doesn't involve you. I also remember we were friends before. I was going to leave yet again but members such as Teeqoz, Kapi, and Badir told me to stay and see if I change my mind when things cool down.

I doubt you will believe me but that's the honest truth

Not to take this off-topic, but yes, I do tend to make fun of you leaving and coming back.

As for your other posts, nothing personal, would have made the same reply had it been any other poster.

morenoingrato said:

Not to take this off-topic, but yes, I do tend to make fun of you leaving and coming back.

As for your other posts, nothing personal, would have made the same reply had it been any other poster.

Well, henceforth please desist from doing so.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
morenoingrato said:

Well, henceforth please desist from doing so.

Tsk tsk. Okay boss.

Around the Network

Ok Mods I got 1 question
Is there a way to get wii u games in my games library
I keep trying but they wont show up

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

RolStoppable said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Ok Mods I got 1 question
Is there a way to get wii u games in my games library
I keep trying but they wont show up

Sigh... making fun of Nintendo's software droughts is bad enough, but doing so in this thread is just asking for a ban.

no I mean the games library on vgchartz

I keep putting in mario kart but it only comes up with mario kart 7

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

morenoingrato said:

It would be fine if I knew you were kidding but you give no indication of it. You've mentioned it to others as well so I don't believe you. You were being rude to be rude, not to tease. 

In the end, it's only a forum so it's fine but it's getting rather ridiculous. I will be the bigger person & we can move on

*Sound Of Rain said:
morenoingrato said:

It would be fine if I knew you were kidding but you give no indication of it. You've mentioned it to others as well so I don't believe you. You were being rude to be rude, not to tease. 

In the end, it's only a forum so it's fine but it's getting rather ridiculous. I will be the bigger person & we can move on

good for you

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Seece said:
Thread got funny.

The last 24 hours... have been some of the strangest times I've ever spent on this forum.

*laughs*

I wish we still had "The Week That Was" so we could all look back and laugh at ourselves this time next week. I honestly do love you guys.