By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Mod Team: Questions, Comments, Concerns? Ask Here!

RolStoppable said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Revolution? xD

Indeed. You'll be our leader, so get a mass-PM ready.

You have far greater rep and recognition so you'd make a much better leader!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

But you have the moderation history to make it more fun.

Discussing how to assemble a revolution in the mod thread. Oh you guys!

#supportJizz

#supportmynewnameChris_Benoits_Boner

EDIT:  His name was changed and he wasnt banned?  Then this isnt a big deal.  The name should never have been allowed in the first place.  Mods are partly the blame for allowing it in the first place but just as the name was poorly made a year ago, its still poorly made now and that does reflect on the site itself.  Sorry guys, but im siding with the mods on this one.  Name should be removed for a name that isnt as immature

for the record I like him as a user.

RolStoppable said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

But you have the moderation history to make it more fun.

Exactly, I already had my turn and wasn't the most successful!

JayWood2010 said:

EDIT:  His name was changed and he wasnt banned?  Then this isnt a big deal.  The name should never have been allowed in the first place.  Mods are partly the blame for allowing it in the first place but just as the name was poorly made a year ago, its still poorly made now and that does reflect on the site itself.  Sorry guys, but im siding with the mods on this one.  Name should be removed for a name that isnt as immature

for the record I like him as a user.

Did you read through the whole discussion? That's not even the main issue anymore.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
JayWood2010 said:

Did you read through the whole discussion? That's not even the main issue anymore.

No i havent.  What is the main issue?  I dont really think it will change my mind to be honest but ill listen.

JayWood2010 said:

No i havent.  What is the main issue?  I dont really think it will change my mind to be honest but ill listen.

Jizz will probably leave if he doesn't get to keep his name ... 

fatslob-:O said:
JayWood2010 said:

Jizz will probably leave if he doesn't get to keep his name ... 

I think he is a great user and hope he doesnt but thats his choice.  I think he should try and understand why his name was changed in the first place.  A lot of places would have flat out banned him completely.  He is allowed to be mad or upset, after all it was allowed for a year or something.  BUt it was always a poorly made name 

But you should never give into somebody because they threaten you.  In this case would be him leaving.  That just promotes others to do the same and makes you look weak as a leader

Just heard about this Jizz debate. His name should be changed back so as to respect his wishes and losing a good and active member such as Jizz would be horrible.

#supportJizz

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Leaving VGChartz over not being allowed to continue using an username would be silly.. I really hope Jizz will change his mind regarding that.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---