By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A biased review: Hyrule Warriors

I thought the graphics were really good aside from those grass textures

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Graphics: Sloppy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bHGb6eoZPI

Good review, I'm enjoying alot of this game, the music is the best part.

I know... my English sucks.

RolStoppable said:

Sound: Fantastic.

And so it was!

People praised the graphix, nice to see a voice of reason here.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Solid review.

Music definitely is amazing, but ive adjusted the battle sounds to be softer and still have trouble hearing the music at times :(

Graphics are ok. The people are well made and designed BUT the environments are sloppy yes.

One thing I wish the game had was voices. I find it stupid when you need to look down into the corner of the screen to read something while fighting. Ruins the mood.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Completely agree with this review. The game is a hell of a lot of fun but it has it's issues. Adventure mode is by far the best thing this game has, very addicting especially if you want to go for A rank.

Speaking of Adventure mode, when there's a '?' under the piece of heart icon, does that I don't have the character that gets the piece of heart yet or that the game simple won't tell me? I really hope it's the former otherwise I will just look for a guide. I think I already unlocked all characters in the main story (unless there are more in the 3 missions I have left) so maybe is one from the characters which are unlock in the adventure mode itself (except Ruto which I already have)

Nintendo and PC gamer

I don't know why but, even though the game is a 7.5 in my head, I kinda figured you would be nice and give it an 8. You're review is dead on and my respect for you couldn't be higher.

Great and detailed review, but I have a question about the gameplay/action, I see you mention it as you keep on hitting one button then do a special attack, is it in a way similar to no more heroes? I know that had a finishing move to it, does this one have it aswell?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

You call that biased?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.