By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin's Creed Unity is 900p/30fps on both PS4 & Xbox One 'to avoid all the debates and stuff'

Proof that hardware competition is good for the customer.

Around the Network
Maciveli said:
Mr Puggsly said:
People will blame Xbox for this, but I blame Sony fans on the internet.

All the boasting from Sony fans may be discussion developers want to avoid.

And where does the first fault lay, with MS for making a weak console.  With MS with their parity BS.  

This isn't forced parity. Ubisoft said the CPU was a bottleneck for BOTH consoles. 

IamAwsome said:

This isn't forced parity. Ubisoft said the CPU was a bottleneck for BOTH consoles.

CPU didn't affect resolution at all... the CPU made the game runs at 30fps instead 100fps like they exemplified.

Maciveli said:
Mr Puggsly said:
People will blame Xbox for this, but I blame Sony fans on the internet.

All the boasting from Sony fans may be discussion developers want to avoid.

And where does the first fault lay, with MS for making a weak console.  With MS with their parity BS.  

The parity BS never existed, that's why most games on PS4 look or perform better.

Parity is starting to exist because developers are probably tired of the discussion. The discussion section in many websites now just mocks the X1's resolution. Frankly, I don't blame Ubisoft for wanting to silence that. However, admitting what they did will now create complaints towards Ubisoft.

Destiny might have aimed for parity to silence people as well. But they didn't admit it, which is smart.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

ethomaz said:

IamAwsome said:

CPU didn't affect resolution at all... the CPU made the game runs at 30fps instead 100fps like they exemplified.

Maybe the game was developed for XB1 first? (as is the case for 99% of exclusive marketing games). My point being MS didn't pay for parity like NeoGAF wants to believe. 

Around the Network
IamAwsome said:
ethomaz said:

IamAwsome said:

Maybe the game was developed for XB1 first? (as is the case for 99% of exclusive marketing games). My point being MS didn't pay for parity like NeoGAF wants to believe.

So then Unity would just be a lazy port.....

Well if 3rd Party aint gonna give 2 shits about thier game why should I. This isn't about the PS4 being more powerful or whatever. This is about Ubi coming out and saying, well guys we did not try and we do not care.......Please give us money. Guess i have to look forward to MS and Sony 1st party to accually give a shit about their game.

Lol. So this comment just made them confirm that once again, the ps4 version SHOULD look better.

IamAwsome said:

Ohhhh that part is a GAF's joke... few guys believe in this theory there but it not discarted.

Most there believes it is a Ubisoft fault.

I knew all of this hate being put toward Xbox by Playstation Fans would have a BACKLASH. You never win when

you hate on things, you just lose, and the thing you hate on will just get better and stronger. Now developers

won't even bother to make Playstation 4 games perform better because of all your hate for Xbox. If you guys kept

your big mouths shut you would be getting 1080p with this game. Now you have something to really be loud

about, but Ubisoft won't go back, because if they go back you guys will start gloating about how much pixels you

have more than the Xbox.

The saying goes, "If you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all".

You guys should have just not say anything about Xbox One resolution. Now the Xbox One will just get stronger as more developers might

take this approach and then you guys will have nothing to show that your precious Playstation 4 is better. ROFL@Xbox Haters.

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer