By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Halo Thread - Halo Wars 2 Cinematic Teaser & Story Vidoc, Warzone Firefight out now, Halo Wars 2 out February 21st 2017, Halo Wars DE Announced

Worst mainline Halo game?

CE 12 15.58%

2 10 12.99%

3 5 6.49%

4 13 16.88%

5 19 24.68%

All of them (not sure why I'm here) 3 3.90%

See Results 14 18.18%

Total:76
MoHasanie said:
iceland said:

Some of the DLC ones were glitched, the ones that I couldn't get were "Ashes to Ashes", "Pump Yer Brakes", "Bigfoot", and "Size is Everything". 

Oh wow, I just checked now and I got 11 achievements. Not sure if I deserve all of them but that's a nice gift from 343. 

Yeah wasn't sure if I actually got the "Size is everything" one, regardless I'm happy to have the full 2000/2000 GS

Around the Network
iceland said:
MoHasanie said:
iceland said:

Some of the DLC ones were glitched, the ones that I couldn't get were "Ashes to Ashes", "Pump Yer Brakes", "Bigfoot", and "Size is Everything". 

Oh wow, I just checked now and I got 11 achievements. Not sure if I deserve all of them but that's a nice gift from 343. 

Yeah wasn't sure if I actually got the "Size is everything" one, regardless I'm happy to have the full 2000/2000 GS

Oh wow, congrats on 2000! I have 1455G but I didn't buy two of DLCs and also didn't get the really hard Halo 4 achievments.  

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:

Oh wow, congrats on 2000! I have 1455G but I didn't buy two of DLCs and also didn't get the really hard Halo 4 achievments.  

Thanks! 1455G isn't bad at all. I think I've said this before but I'm trying to get all of the Halo achievements for every game.

So far I've done 3

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary 1000/1000

Halo 3 1750/1750

Halo 4 2000/2000

WIP

Halo Reach 1460/1700

Halo 3 ODST 785/1000

Halo Spartan Assault (360) 190/400

Not yet started

Halo Spartan Assault (XONE) (W8) (WP)

Halo 2 Vista

Halo wars

Sweet!! I just unlocked 8 achievements for 240GS adding up to a total of 1825GS.

smroadkill15 said:
Sweet!! I just unlocked 8 achievements for 240GS adding up to a total of 1825GS.

sooo close, now you have to get the rest!!

btw did you meet the requirements or not? I'm curious because if not I shouldn't have worked so hard xD

Around the Network
iceland said:
smroadkill15 said:

sooo close, now you have to get the rest!!

btw did you meet the requirements or not? I'm curious because if not I shouldn't have worked so hard xD

May I ask what you mean by requirements? 

Well I haven't checked Halo 4 but I have 6,185 total GS in Halo games.

I had a 1.65 kD in Halo 4 and I know I had a 2.0 KD in Halo 3 but Bungie's stats shows me with a 1.10 or something like that.

smroadkill15 said:

The requirements for the achievements, I have a few friends that said they got them eventhough they didn't actually do them.

iceland said:
smroadkill15 said:

The requirements for the achievements, I have a few friends that said they got them eventhough they didn't actually do them.

That's what I thought you meant, but I wanted to be sure. Not for all of them. I know for sure I never got a double kill with a single pulse grenade, but it unlocked it anyways.