By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 27th Hardware and Software sales (FIFA 15 week) FIFA 15 sells 260% more on PS4 than XB1

kowenicki said:
ioi said:
Seece said:
Europe too low for XB1, was 20k for UK and 15k for Russia alone.

Russia isn't counted as part of Europe.

Xbox One launched in Russia, South Africa and most of Asia last week - hence the bump.

Thank you.

As I said.

the ROW is perfectly fine.  Russia alone was 15k

What was the source for the 15k? I am out of the loop

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

FIFA on PlayStation is just insane.

CGI-Quality said:
http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/41910/Global/

Global Up.

Those FIFA 15 sales when you compare PS4 and XB1...

CGI-Quality said:

EU:

FIFA 15 (PS4)
Electronic Arts, Sports
1,341,866 1,341,866 1
FIFA 15 (XOne)
Electronic Arts, Sports
447,845 447,845 1

Holy.......! Has the discrepancy always been like this? O_O

Not quite so much but PS is associated with football in Europe. Destiny, for example, is a 2.5:1 ratio, while this is 3:1

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Wow, that's actually insane if the PS3 FIFA outsold X1 FIFA 2 to 1.

Around the Network
Namiirei said:
XBO numbers for rest of world seems way to high, even with the 15k russia launch, no way it can be close to 40k.

I can't wait for next week with the china launch, Vgcharts will probably add 100k "sold" when it's only shipped consoles.

After all, they made a news about this.

ioi already said he expects the China sales to be 50-80k FW and a big drop-off after that. 

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
Namiirei said:
XBO numbers for rest of world seems way to high, even with the 15k russia launch, no way it can be close to 40k.

I can't wait for next week with the china launch, Vgcharts will probably add 100k "sold" when it's only shipped consoles.

ioi already said he expects the China sales to be 50-80k FW and a big drop-off after that. 

So basically, it all comes down to if Shadow of Mordor gives the PS4 a larger boost than the combined efforts of X1 SoM and FH2. Next week shall be very interesting.

CGI-Quality said:
http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/41910/Global/

Global Up.

WOAH, FIFA PS4 is humongous. Much bigger than I expected. That's almost a bigger launch than Destiny, and its legs will be far better I think. This will be PS4's top selling game very soon.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Aura7541 said:
Ninsect said:
Namiirei said:

So basically, it all comes down to if Shadow of Mordor gives the PS4 a larger boost than the combined efforts of X1 SoM and FH2. Next week shall be very interesting.

I think that, FIFA aftershock, and the much higher baseline for PS4, will keep PS4 in first. Should be quite close though.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
Aura7541 said:
Ninsect said:

I think that, FIFA aftershock, and the much higher baseline for PS4, will keep PS4 in first. Should be quite close though.

Sucks for the X1, though, because this is probably the X1's best chance to beat the PS4 worldwide outside of Halo: MCC week. It'll be interesting to see if the PS4 Chinese launch cancels out the X1's Chinese launch and then, some when it eventually arrives in the country.