By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 27th Hardware and Software sales (FIFA 15 week) FIFA 15 sells 260% more on PS4 than XB1

NobleTeam360 said:
jlmurph2 said:
Im waiting a few more weeks before I bump that Wii U > X1 YTD by October thread. The posts there and the poll are hilarious.

Link? I won't bump it. or pm it

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=189528&page=7#9

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
starcraft said:
kowenicki said:

either show evidence or be quiet.

sick of knee jerk "overtracked" posts based on fuck all.

Based on all the info we have. I was right last time, no reason to be wrong now. XB1 45k in ROW? Come on, even you can't believe that. 

He has a point, what info? Put up or let it go until such time as there may be adjustments.

You're agreeing with the way kowenicki is talking to people? 

If I was doing that, I'd have said "I agree with the way Kowenicki is talking to people."

What I said was the point made - that simply declaring a console is over or under tracked whilst failing to present (or even suggest or allude to) evidence, seemingly just because he wished it to be so - was unhelpful, and only serves to insight arguments based on nothing but...well, nothing.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

ROW X1 seems quite high to me considering that it was tracked too high after the system's first wave of Tier 2 launches and subsequently, adjusted down. I guess we'll see what happens.

Next week will be interesting. PS4 supposedly beat the X1 by 98K. X1 shipped 100K in China. So the question now is how much did the X1 actually sell in China and how much of a boost FH2 gave? Shadow of Mordor seemed to have enjoyed much bigger success, so I wonder if the PS4 benefited a lot more from SoM than the X1.

Wait were there adjustments made already? I saw earlier on front page numbers were lower.

starcraft said:
Fusioncode said:
starcraft said:

He has a point, what info? Put up or let it go until such time as there may be adjustments.

You're agreeing with the way kowenicki is talking to people? 

If I was doing that, I'd have said "I agree with the way Kowenicki is talking to people."

What I said was the point made - that simply declaring a console is over or under tracked whilst failing to present (or even suggest or allude to) evidence, seemingly just because he wished it to be so - was unhelpful, and only serves to insight arguments based on nothing but...well, nothing.

Alright, alright. No need to get snippy. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
X1 and PS4 did great. X1 will probably be first next week but it probably will never be first ever again after that.

Thats a really big claim that i dont agree on. 

jlmurph2 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
jlmurph2 said:
Im waiting a few more weeks before I bump that Wii U > X1 YTD by October thread. The posts there and the poll are hilarious.

Thanks dude. 

jlmurph2 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
jlmurph2 said:

i cant wait

XBO numbers for rest of world seems way to high, even with the 15k russia launch, no way it can be close to 40k.

I can't wait for next week with the china launch, Vgcharts will probably add 100k "sold" when it's only shipped consoles.

After all, they made a news about this.

ioi said:
DaltonAbbey said:
VGC doing same mistake as T2 launch week.. XB1 way overtracked in ROW. Last time ~6 hours till adjusted down, wonder how long it'll be this time.

The only reason that data was adjusted down a couple of weeks ago is that we had old dates in the system and it had added sales for the regions that launched this week such as Korea, India, Singapore, Taiwan etc. Those "incorrect" sales have basically been moved to this week so your theory doesn't really make much sense.

This post is a bit awkward now. Can you explain what was the reason for the adjustments only minutes after you said that?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com