By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 27th Hardware and Software sales (FIFA 15 week) FIFA 15 sells 260% more on PS4 than XB1

prinz_valium said:
GribbleGrunger said:

The 'no they didn't' is referring to the fact I thought people had overlooked it. The numbers I posted are correct.

http://www.vgchartz.com/tools/hw_date.php

lol okay

I actually thought the XB1 was undertracked too, but of course I didn't mention that because I'm a PS guy :)

edit: Jesus, I nearly estimated the European numbers to be 125k! I'd have been right for once.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Did i miss something, why did PS4 and XB1 get a 0.1M bump in front page AFTER this week wass already added? Both adjusted up in previous weeks?

What's the point of talking about these numbers if they change every hour ? :p

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

GribbleGrunger said:
prinz_valium said:
GribbleGrunger said:

The 'no they didn't' is referring to the fact I thought people had overlooked it. The numbers I posted are correct.

lol okay

I actually thought the XB1 was undertracked too, but of course I didn't mention that because I'm a PS guy :)

i dont know, where to look at the breakdown

before adjustment we got ~20k fifa 15 bump for ps4 AND xb1 in europe

what are the flat numbers now?

DaltonAbbey said:
Did i miss something, why did PS4 and XB1 get a 0.1M bump in front page AFTER this week wass already added? Both adjusted up in previous weeks?

No, they've been adjusted up this week. Check the tools section.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
prinz_valium said:

i dont know, where to look at the breakdown

before adjustment we got ~20k fifa 15 bump for ps4 AND xb1 in europe

what are the flat numbers now?

Tools. Top of page.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
DaltonAbbey said:

No, they've been adjusted up this week. Check the tools section.

Just saw that (mobile is slow and clunky)

They're already on the front page now

huh..that makes it a bit harder for XB1 to win next week WW though it's still possible, if PS4 drops to sub-190k again like it did after Destiny.

Now that is more like it! Not the first time this has happened. So how much did the European PS4 sales improve by over last weeks now that Fifa 15 came out?

Happy to say I contributed to the Vita sales last week :P A local retailer had some OLED models in stock and I bought one, this is my third OLED Vita :P

kowenicki said:
DaltonAbbey said:
VGC doing same mistake as T2 launch week.. XB1 way overtracked in ROW. Last time ~6 hours till adjusted down, wonder how long it'll be this time.

either show evidence or be quiet.

sick of knee jerk "overtracked" posts based on fuck all.

Agreed.  Also, undertracked posts based on jack shit.

210K PS4 or 256K ??

War has changed...

Football streaming

Comment Faire