By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 27th Hardware and Software sales (FIFA 15 week) FIFA 15 sells 260% more on PS4 than XB1

MoHasanie said:
X1 and PS4 did great. X1 will probably be first next week but it probably will never be first ever again after that.

unless a major.. MAJOR PS exclusive launches at the same time, the next Halo will probably be the next time it does, I wouldn't say "never".

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

Ok, I was right. The PS4 has been adjusted up to 255k and the Xb1 has been adjusted up to 157k.

The OP needs changing.

lol :D

next time we should wait at least one hour to discuss numbers

I'll post this again because people have clearly missed it:

Ok, I was right. The PS4 has been adjusted up to 255k and the Xb1 has been adjusted up to 157k.

The OP needs changing.

edit: No they didn't LOL.

The PS5 Exists. 

prinz_valium said:
GribbleGrunger said:

The OP needs changing.

lol :D

next time we should wait at least one hour to discuss numbers

I think we should in all seriousness. That's a rather big adjustment.

The PS5 Exists. 

prinz_valium said:
Aerys said:
GribbleGrunger said:
prinz_valium said:

25k bump for europe and row is pretty decent if we talk about fifa 15

exclusive marketing is on xbox side. bundels are only retailer promotions

nearly 30% bump for europe

and notice we come from the high destiny weeks

ir ur already at a high, ur bump will be smaller ;)

Yeah, maybe so. We'll see if they get adjusted.

It will be adjusted without a doubt, when they'll have 700k-1M undertracked, they'll adjust the biggest release weeks ( Destiny, Fifa,... ) like they did with Infamous and Watch Dogs after 10M announcement

so u dont think theire adjustment changest the way they count for this weeks now???

every 2-3 month ps4 is 1m undertracked here?

i mean we know ps4 is overtracked in the us

its spot on in uk and japan

it cant be udertracked 1m every 3 month just in continental europe and rest of world.

Yes, because each time, they change they way they count, and still, it's undertracked, something must be really wrong in their algorithm

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

I'll post this again because people have clearly missed it:

The OP needs changing.

edit: No they didn't LOL.

what?

yes, or no?

plz stop trolling me :D

prinz_valium said:

what?

yes, or no?

The 'no they didn't' is referring to the fact I thought people had overlooked it. The numbers I posted are correct.

http://www.vgchartz.com/tools/hw_date.php

The PS5 Exists. 

Tamron said:
Guitarguy said:

I too expected greater legs from Destiny but there were alot of ambiviant reviews of the game and many are simply turned off buying it now.

Destiny bundle was a limited bundle in many countries, the game still sold over 400k last week, we dont have the next weeks numbers so how exactly have you come to the conclusion that the game has lost its legs and people are now turned off from buying it?

Steep decline in sales in my opinion. It still sold very very well, but I think the weekly drops have been quite drastic.

Tamron said:
MoHasanie said:
X1 and PS4 did great. X1 will probably be first next week but it probably will never be first ever again after that.

unless a major.. MAJOR PS exclusive launches at the same time, the next Halo will probably be the next time it does, I wouldn't say "never".

Probably. Although Sony could counter Halo 5s release with their own exclusive or even a price cut. They seem very competitive this gen. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

GribbleGrunger said:
prinz_valium said:

what?

yes, or no?

The 'no they didn't' is referring to the fact I thought people had overlooked it. The numbers I posted are correct.

http://www.vgchartz.com/tools/hw_date.php

lol okay

MoHasanie said:
Tamron said:
MoHasanie said:

Probably. Although Sony could counter Halo 5s release with their own exclusive or even a price cut. 

edit: nvm u talk about halo 5 not mcc