By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New wii ware launch title announced, "Defend Your Castle" for 500 points..

WTH !! those screens look awesome !!

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Around the Network

Just got done playing flash version for an hour ....30 wizards, 30 archers, 30 craftsmen and castle with 50000 is unstoppable ....on level 26 too easy .

Great! I was expecting two things from Wii Ware:

1. Enchanced versions of flash games. Love-fuelled fan work combined with the kind of detail you need some amount of money to achieve.

2. Weird quirky titles that nobody would have the balls to sell on a disc. Including the resurrection of a bunch of genres that nobody buys anymore, like point and click adventure games.

It looks like we're getting plenty of both in time for the service's launch, which makes me really optimistic about the kind of stuff we'll be playing in a year or two.

the problem with this game was after about 15 or so levels you didn't actually need to do anything any more. It got to the point where playing the game means "clicking next level every 5 minutes"

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

man!!!

I am buying this one, this game, 4 friends, snacks and beers... perfect weekend

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Another title that shows potential. I just hope it gets good reviews so I'll buy it.