By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The "Most Attractive User" Sign-Up thread! (Taking 3 more!)

Are you going to enter?

Heck yes! Let the world see my beauty! 43 27.56%

Nah, but I'm down to vote 36 23.08%

No thanks, but watching should be fun 40 25.64%

Definitely not, this is a... 10 6.41%

Heck no, this is a bad id... 26 16.67%

Total:155
RCTjunkie said:
Also, to all entering and submitted multiple pictures, please choose ONE photo that fits the rules and you want represented by Saturday Morning PST or else I will choose for you, and you may not like the one I choose. You can post your choice photo below or PM me (no nudes, please)

Around the Network

I'll be using this one:

So this is me in Spain.

...and... Dayum! Rutea! Tachikoma! You girls are gorgeous! If I met one of you in a club... we'd dance all night long, haha.

PS. I'm disappointed with Wright's photos You don't look like a shemale at all

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

You guys are weird.

Ah what the heck as an old member I wanna join too

I will be using this photo

:

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network

Wright I always knew you were a sexy betch

chocoloco said:
RCT I do not really want to enter the competition. My photo is really just meant to show a goofy pic of myself.

Shame. Let me know if you change your mind

Posted this in another thread so I could show my beard, but I guess I could use it here too.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Ka-pi96 said:
Euphoria14 said:

Posted this in another thread so I could show my beard, but I guess I could use it here too.

Your picture looks a lot like a younger version of your avatar!

Same thing was said in the other thread where I posted this pic... -_-

I need a new pic, lol.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

(pic)

Is that a right eyelid piercing?

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5