By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The "Most Attractive User" Sign-Up thread! (Taking 3 more!)

Are you going to enter?

Heck yes! Let the world see my beauty! 43 27.56%

Nah, but I'm down to vote 36 23.08%

No thanks, but watching should be fun 40 25.64%

Definitely not, this is a... 10 6.41%

Heck no, this is a bad id... 26 16.67%

Total:155
Slarvax said:
kljesta64 said:
why are people uploading more than one picture ?

In my case, the first one is from Dec 2013, and very blurry. So I thought of getting another one.

well I uploaded one more

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
rutea7 said:

if tachi is in so am i, taken today

Well,  I know who i'm voting for! *sisfist*

I know its off topic but this is how your arm looks when you train with a "real fighter"  quit disturbing

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Ka-pi96 said:
Tachikoma said:

So... you're voting against yourself?

LOL I must admit, they confused me as well. LOL

Ka-pi96 said:
kljesta64 said:

I know its off topic but this is how your arm looks when you train with a "real fighter"  quit disturbing

Woah, that looks like you've had a tatoo or something!

Yeah lol I had it for about a month or so ..it was around 50 punches my arm almost fell off..

you should see the other guy..not even a scratch

Tsubasa Ozora

Around the Network
kljesta64 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Yeah lol I had it for about a month or so ..it was around 50 punches my arm almost fell off..

Why did you do it?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
kljesta64 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Why did you do it?

the guy who did this to me is actually one of my friends it wasnt serious or anything just having a good time :D

Tsubasa Ozora

Fuck it I'll join.

Yeah it would be sort of fun. I'm obviously not going to have enough posts though. I'll vote!

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Ka-pi96 said:
Tachikoma said:

So... you're voting against yourself?

Yeah,  is there a problem with that?