By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The "Most Attractive User" Sign-Up thread! (Taking 3 more!)

Are you going to enter?

Heck yes! Let the world see my beauty! 43 27.56%

Nah, but I'm down to vote 36 23.08%

No thanks, but watching should be fun 40 25.64%

Definitely not, this is a... 10 6.41%

Heck no, this is a bad id... 26 16.67%

Total:155
Tachikoma said:

Carl looks too much like Don Mattrick for my liking.  

Around the Network

I predict a Gilgamesh win for males and Tachikoma for females (currently winning by default).

Wright looks like my chemistry teacher :O

I don't know how to feel about all this.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Wright said:

Beware of my almighty beard:

you have my vote :)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Thank you for your entries!

As of now, we have about 20 entries, which is the amount I would like per round. If more people want to join and make a second round (or third, etc), definitely do so, but you will have to wait for round 2.

I'll let the entry list be open for 48 more hours to let others have a chance to enter, but anyone entering after this post will wait for round 2. (Don't worry, there will be a finale with the top people per round)

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Talal said:
I predict a Gilgamesh win for males and Tachikoma for females (currently winning by default).

Where is the Gilgamesh picture?

And yeah... kind of sucks for Tachikoma at the moment, hopefully someone will come along to give her some competition though.

What about the new(ish) member called sonygirl or something? Maybe OP could pm her to see if she's interested..

Who won last year's competition?

PDF said:

Is using a Dog to get possible votes from pet lovers cheating?

or what about the cool "look at me take a picture of me taking a picture" picture

Eh, when I said "Only yourself," I was thinking no other people, so technically the dog is okay. You can crop it if you feel it gives you an unfair advantage, but I would allow it given that I can discount any vote that explicitly mentions the dog influencing their vote.

Ka-pi96 said:
Talal said:

Where is the Gilgamesh picture?

And yeah... kind of sucks for Tachikoma at the moment, hopefully someone will come along to give her some competition though.

He just posted one. I said Gilgamesh because I remember him from past competitions. :p

aaaand crossdressed, bonus points for snapchat