By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Islamic State murder British aid worker

Panther111 said:

Muslims still adhere to a nazi-like ideology, no matter how you may twist and turn it around. I feel sad for such sad and pathetic souls. 

If you want to be believe that, then go ahead. you're clearly not worth "dicussing" anything with, because you refuse to look past your ugly first impressions.

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
Panther111 said:

Muslims still adhere to a nazi-like ideology, no matter how you may twist and turn it around. I feel sad for such sad and pathetic souls. 

If you want to be believe that, then go ahead. you're clearly not worth "dicussing" anything with, because you refuse to look past your ugly first impressions.

Im not missing out. Never do i intend to befriend someone who follows the laws of the quran, nor associate or get close to any of them. Just a preferrence. 

But a very good preference though. My first impressions are true, but living under the muslim umbrella one is blinded by the similarities to nazis and dictator regimes.

SlayerRondo said:

What belief are you refering to? The fact that the Quran has no more reason to be taken seriously then a Harry Potter book? That the Quran often mentions violence with references to Jihad or holy war which it often the contraditcs? That the prophet most likely suffered delutions rather than revelations from a god? That he engaged in violent massacres such as the one at Qurayza? That he married a six year old and consumated the marriage when she was nine?

I am open minded to being proven wrong on any of these points but simply calling someone close minded is not a real argument.

PS: Do you believe in evolution?

The fact that none of those "facts" you listed are really that. I'm still waiting to see those contradictions you're talking about.

I don't see how believing in Evolution has to do with anything here, but I'm sure you know that Muslims, just like Christians in Jews, believe in Creation.

I'm somewhat open to the idea, and I've studied it in the past, but I still stick to Creation because I personally find it to make more sense.

MohammadBadir said:
Panther111 said:

How do you know that these were his first impressions?

Its quite possible that after a long hard look at the religion of Islam he came to the considered conclusion that if the Quran were implemented in full that the resulting society it terms of intolerance and freedom would greatly resemble the Nazi dominated society of Germany at that time.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

MohammadBadir said:
SlayerRondo said:

What belief are you refering to? The fact that the Quran has no more reason to be taken seriously then a Harry Potter book? That the Quran often mentions violence with references to Jihad or holy war which it often the contraditcs? That the prophet most likely suffered delutions rather than revelations from a god? That he engaged in violent massacres such as the one at Qurayza? That he married a six year old and consumated the marriage when she was nine?

I am open minded to being proven wrong on any of these points but simply calling someone close minded is not a real argument.

PS: Do you believe in evolution?

The fact that none of those "facts" you listed are really that. I'm still waiting to see those contradictions you're talking about.

I don't see how believing in Evolution has to do with anything here, but I'm sure you know that Muslims, just like Christians in Jews, believe in Creation.

I'm somewhat open to the idea, and I've studied it in the past, but I still stick to Creation because I personally find it to make more sense.

When people answer no to that question I then see no value in engaging them any further.

Goodbye.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Around the Network
Panther111 said:

Im not missing out. Never do i intend to befriend someone who follows the laws of the quran, nor associate or get close to any of them. Just a preferrence. 

But a very good preference though. My first impressions are true, but living under the muslim umbrella one is blinded by the similarities to nazis and dictator regimes.

How do you know it's a good impression when you haven't exactly explored more in depth?

I live in a Democratic country (:

Criticize Islam all you like, folks, just KEEP IT WITHIN CIVILIZED BOUNDS or the bans will keep flying.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

SlayerRondo said:

When people answer no to that question I then see no value in engaging them any further.

Goodbye.

I wasn't planning on engaging you further either. You clearly have a set idea in your mind, an idea that I can't change even if I made miracles happen.

You can believe that Islam is evil or whatever, and believe in Evolution and anything else you want, but sometimes you just have to stop and think that many things you believe in might be incorrect, which is something I remind myself of ever so often.

Have a nice day.

Mr Khan said:
Criticize Islam all you like, folks, just KEEP IT WITHIN CIVILIZED BOUNDS or the bans will keep flying.

Thank you Mr Khan.

Kyuu said:

Just you blabbering words isn't going to make what you're saying true. I asked whether you knew how the narrations were compiled, you completely dodged the question because you know you don't.. (yet you call Muhammad a pedophile, a belief that derives from an "Ahad Hadith")

We're all ignorant about plenty of things which is fine! But what's totally wrong is when one claims knowledge in things they are ignorant about. Well, this is what you're doing..

100% This.

This reminds me of the "72 virgins" thing, which is a poorly referenced Hadith that almost no Muslim believes in, yet people are associating it with Muslims as if We all believed in it.