By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Islamic State murder British aid worker

VXIII said:
Panther111 said:

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"  No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

- God is talking about an action on his behalf, this is not an order to people to "cast" the terror.

- Notice " into the hearts", meaning this is not about killing or beheading others, merely about the emotions.

- the original text in Arabic says " الذين كفروا", that doesn't mean " disbelievers", it is a refrence to the people who recognize the truth but refuse to accept it.

- This phase was said when there was a war, Muslims were slaughtered in their home Maka, that's why they immigrated to Al-Madina later. This has nothing to do with peaceful people.

:)

Keep defending evil,and castingit of as nothing to be distraught at, and you become that evil. Your argumenta seems so forced. 

Not interested in discussing further. The quran speaks for itself.

Around the Network
Panther111 said:
VXIII said:
Panther111 said:

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"  No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

- God is talking about an action on his behalf, this is not an order to people to "cast" the terror.

- Notice " into the hearts", meaning this is not about killing or beheading others, merely about the emotions.

- the original text in Arabic says " الذين كفروا", that doesn't mean " disbelievers", it is a refrence to the people who recognize the truth but refuse to accept it.

- This phase was said when there was a war, Muslims were slaughtered in their home Maka, that's why they immigrated to Al-Madina later. This has nothing to do with peaceful people.

Keep defending evil,and castingit of as nothing to be distraught at, and you become that evil. Your argumenta seems so forced. 

We haven't even a started a disscussion yet. And I agree; Quran speaks for itself indeed.

How typical..

VXIII said:
Panther111 said:
VXIII said:
Panther111 said:

We haven't even a started a disscussion yet. And I agree; Quran speaks for itself indeed.

How typical..

Those who chose to be muslims, there is something wrong with by default. Either convert from that sick ideology, or live in constant hate and significantly reduced living standard, for oneself and others. Every muslim needs years of theraphy, or hundred of years of it. 

MohammadBadir said:
SlayerRondo said:

That the thing about following what is essentialy an extension of a bronze age mythology, it contains many rules and passages that are contradictory to each other and loopholes through which these acts of violence are allowed and encouraged.

But you can hardly blame the people who wrote the Quran can you,given that they are only human.

Any examples, mate?

In Sura 47:4; 2:191:4:74-77 it says Allah commands those not of the muslim faith to convert people to islam at the point of the sword whil Sura 2:256 says that their should be no compulsion to islam.

If you want to find more I recommend you reaserch them online.

And just to make my position clear I have no problems with Muslims as a whole but believe Islam is not only flase non-sene but can lead good people to commit violent acts if they take it seriously as was intended the the writers of this foul piece of fiction.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Fei-Hung said:

Your islamaphobic statement full of inaccuracies and lies doesn't help in anyway shape or form in this conversation. 

It's impossible to have peace when people on both sides talk crap all day and make up lies about each other. The only thing you are doing is fear mongering, miseducation people and instigating. This makes you part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Being afraid of a religion then expands itself from bronze age mythology that people take very seriously is a very legitimate fear and not equivalent to being afraid of people for being gay.

Where you either win

or you DIE

Around the Network

Holy shit the Islamaphobia in here is real.

MohammadBadir said:
Panther111 said:

http://www.aboutjihad.com/terrorism/quran_misquote_part_4.php

It's quite easy to take the Quran out of context...

Yes its just Allah who's the violent lunatic in that passage as opposed to the followers.

And isnt it interesting how Allah supposedly decided to reveal himself to one mana over a thousand years ago. It just seems incredibly unlikey that in the event an omnipresent creator of the universe existed that he would choose to reveal himself in such a way.

Where you either win

or you DIE

MohammadBadir said:

Thats not really an insult though... Calling someone islamophobic is a good thing.. Like being naziphobic.. Both good things.. 

An ideology that encourages violence, discrimination, segregation and hatred is not something i wanna be associated with.. There is something wrong with those that do defend such vile ideologies. 

SlayerRondo said:

In Sura 47:4; 2:191:4:74-77 it says Allah commands those not of the muslim faith to convert people to islam at the point of the sword whil Sura 2:256 says that their should be no compulsion to islam.

If you want to find more I recommend you reaserch them online.

And just to make my position clear I have no problems with Muslims as a whole but believe Islam is not only flase non-sene but can lead good people to commit violent acts if they take it seriously as was intended the the writers of this foul piece of fiction.

I'm having a hard time looking for it. Googling " 47:4; 2:191:4:74-77" and nothing shows up. Can you copy it so I can read it ?

Panther111 said:
MohammadBadir said:

Thats not really an insult though... Calling someone islamophobic is a good thing.. Like being naziphobic.. Both good things.. 

An ideology that encourages violence, discrimination, segregation and hatred is not something i wanna be associated with.. There is something wrong with those that do defend such vile ideologies. 

I'm surprised people are even allowed to make such accusations on this site.

you honestly think that 1.6 Billion muslims are similar to Nazis? The fuck?