By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Three Red Lights Victim

Sorry to hear that. I'm In Idaho where its never warm and I 'm thinking that has a bit to do with my 360's survival. I actually had my system RROD a couple of months ago as a result of leaving my MP3 player pluged in to it to recharge overnight. For some odd reasom it recoverd on its own got my fingers crossed that it remains that way. Its a second shipment system and I'd like it to survive untill the Next Box comes out. I'm doubtful however since I'm planing to move home to Texas sometime this year. Sorry for the rambeling I've been drinking a bit much tonight. Heres hoping for a quick turn around on your coffin.

Around the Network
Spire_VII said:
bdbdbd said:
Spire_VII said:
bdbdbd said:
By the thread title, i thought Jack the Ripper had made a comeback.

Anyway, tough luck. Since the RRoD problem is caused by overheating, how hot is it indoors at your room? I'd guess it's pretty warm since two broke in a such small period.

Could be from overheating, the dorms at the school can get pretty warm but a bunch of people in our hall have 360's and haven't experienced any problems. It could be the way i have it set up (not enough air circulation), i would include a picture of its current set-up but don't know how to post a picture on these forums

You could upload a pic to your gallery (in your profile) or provide a link if you have a pic somewhere else.

Here's a pic of my 360. It is located under my dorm bed -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24315973@N02/2305940192/

I think it was placed pretty well. So i'd say there was pretty warm when the 360 gave the RRoD?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

There are four lights!!!!!

Got the Box to return the system today - 3 days after sending in the request. It arrived far faster than i though it would

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII