By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Three Red Lights Victim

sorry for your lose and the struggle you might have to go thru

Around the Network

If you have any sentimental value to your xbox dont send it in.

yep.. another one, i change mine on the store... Hopes the falcon board works better.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Well that sucks. Hopefully you get it back quick enough. At least you can enjoy some Brian Campbell in the stretch run!

By the thread title, i thought Jack the Ripper had made a comeback.

Anyway, tough luck. Since the RRoD problem is caused by overheating, how hot is it indoors at your room? I'd guess it's pretty warm since two broke in a such small period.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

Is there no little pin hole like most dvd drives to manually open the door? Maybe if you take the faceplate off it is there?

So what do you win if your prefered console sells more than another?

bdbdbd said:

Anyway, tough luck. Since the RRoD problem is caused by overheating, how hot is it indoors at your room? I'd guess it's pretty warm since two broke in a such small period.

Could be from overheating, the dorms at the school can get pretty warm but a bunch of people in our hall have 360's and haven't experienced any problems. It could be the way i have it set up (not enough air circulation), i would include a picture of its current set-up but don't know how to post a picture on these forums

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII

thats exactly why i sold my 360 for a ps3 and i quite damn happy with my crappy overpriced no good games shitty blu ray player gay online play console

Spire_VII said:
bdbdbd said:

Could be from overheating, the dorms at the school can get pretty warm but a bunch of people in our hall have 360's and haven't experienced any problems. It could be the way i have it set up (not enough air circulation), i would include a picture of its current set-up but don't know how to post a picture on these forums

You could upload a pic to your gallery (in your profile) or provide a link if you have a pic somewhere else.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

bdbdbd said:
Spire_VII said:
bdbdbd said:

You could upload a pic to your gallery (in your profile) or provide a link if you have a pic somewhere else.

Here's a pic of my 360. It is located under my dorm bed -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24315973@N02/2305940192/

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII