By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Bros 3DS sold out in Japan - Media Create

Great news, although i am saving myself for the Wii U version and getting the 3DS version afterwards.

Around the Network

yeap the total sales of the first 16 days are at least 1.42mil (56k digital thats known). Its pretty crazy, its doing very well, i hope nintendo can keep up the demand!

Especially next week with the N3ds launching O.o

They should have released Smash 3DS in all the countries simultaneously ! It would have been interesting to already know the whole tally for the world wide release....

Sold out??? Wtf Nintendo! Ship harder damn it!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I3LuEI3omI3eR said:
They should have released Smash 3DS in all the countries simultaneously ! It would have been interesting to already know the whole tally for the world wide release....

Over 9000!!!!!! (over 3mil )

Around the Network

Great performance.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Great performance.

I know your not mad for losing that bet  

Seriously though its doing extremely good, expect digital sales to be very big, my prediction for sept will be over 200k

I wonder how well it'll do here. Considering smash is more popular over here, this game will do 5M easy.

Ljink96 said:
I wonder how well it'll do here. Considering smash is more popular over here, this game will do 5M easy.

5M = too easy :) LM2 is going to do over 4mil lifetime, SSB>>>LM :0 Too be honest i think japan has a chance to do 3mil which would be crazy all by itself

Good for Nintendo, kinda bad for the Wii U though IMO. A lot of people are going to get their Smash fix on the 3DS and not buy the Wii U version over there.