By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name a 7th Gen Game That Looked Bad But Is Still Fun Now.

Tagged games:

Final fantasy xi

Around the Network

Minecraft. It Looks like Shit, but I'm totally addicted.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Demon Souls has the graphical fidelity of a GameCube game, and it has one of the best mechanics, gameplay and design in the industry as a game

Zackasaurus-rex said:

Also Xenoblade Chronicles, though Wii runs on 6th gen tech. Regardless, those faces... And they're not any better in Xenoblade Chronicles X for Wii U. :/ 

Come now, that's a bit of an exaggeration:

Xenoblade Chronicles:

Xenoblade Chronicles X:

Halo 3: ODST has terrible graphics, but I still love its gameplay.

Around the Network

Good thread. I had some fun with Deadly Premonition and Siren. they are not good looking games

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

curl-6 said:
Zackasaurus-rex said:

Also Xenoblade Chronicles, though Wii runs on 6th gen tech. Regardless, those faces... And they're not any better in Xenoblade Chronicles X for Wii U. :/ 

Xenoblade Chronicles:

Xenoblade Chronicles X:

She looks like a sex doll dude, what a crappy artstyle choice. I will buy it anyways...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
curl-6 said:
Zackasaurus-rex said:

Xenoblade Chronicles:

Xenoblade Chronicles X:

She looks like a sex doll dude, what a crappy artstyle choice. I will buy it anyways...

That's not the point, the point is there is clear improvement between the two games in terms of the character's poly counts, textures, and shading, even if the latter still opts for anime-like character designs.

curl-6 said:

That's not the point, the point is there is clear improvement between the two games in terms of the character's poly coutns, textures, and shading, even if the latter still opts for anime-like character designs.

I like Xenosaga and Xenogears artstyle better. I will buy it cause I am dying to play a decent RPG.

WagnerPaiva said:
curl-6 said:

That's not the point, the point is there is clear improvement between the two games in terms of the character's poly coutns, textures, and shading, even if the latter still opts for anime-like character designs.

I like Xenosaga and Xenogears artstyle better. I will buy it cause I am dying to play a decent RPG.

Aesthetic preference is clearly up to you. I was just pointing out that there has been considerable technical improvement.