By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

Mr Khan said:

Whoops, more of me being a sore loser.

Ignore this.

*removes booger*

Sorry.

Around the Network

Ignoring as requested

So what are the plans for a new game?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Just finished the dead thread, very entertaining! Seems like quite a few of the corpses in there were on to both Hylain and myself for quite some time... I guess that means we picked the right people to take out :P

impertinence said:
Just finished the dead thread, very entertaining! Seems like quite a few of the corpses in there were on to both Hylain and myself for quite some time... I guess that means we picked the right people to take out :P

Killing me should have been game over for both of you, though I did tell Ryan that I didn't see town winning without me, when saw died I thought made huge mistake.

Around the Network
impertinence said:

Very much so. Why do you think that I killed Nickles? 

Also just ignore that spout of Wonk and I. We got lonely.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Wonktonodi said:
impertinence said:

Killing me should have been game over for both of you, though I did tell Ryan that I didn't see town winning without me, when saw died I thought made huge mistake.

It was heavily discussed in the mafia thread how to approach that Night. Ultimately we were locked into having one of us lynched at that point and we were going to try and force one mislynch from town to make a decission between Hylain and myself, but really we approached the planning of the rest of the game as if Hylian needed to distance himself from me and help get my lynched and then hopefully be able to live through the end game. 

I was going to blame the confusion at the end of the day to pretend I thought you had hammered, and expected to get roasted for it right away. As it turns out, both Khan and Clyde claimed the same confusion at the start of the next Day which was a great break for us. I expected to have to do quite a bit of dancing around you being dead on my watch, but it never came.

spurgeonryan said:
Well....so Imp won his first game after just one practice game? Wow! Nicely done.

well, thank you. Smeags won first, and we relied on some luck/poor town play but we did it. I thought we were done for when Yoshiya got lynched but alas. One can tell in the dead thread that Cone was not too impressed by Hylians lengthy posts at the end of the game, but in the end it was the perfect way to capitalize on town fatigue and inactivity. The 'nicely done' really should go to Hylian who has now won twice(?) as scum.

Now future scum are going to play awful on purpose and everyone will be completely paranoid to lynch him for fear of him being a jester.

You're welcome.

padib said:
imp, hylian and yosh, good job. :)

sorry for killing you off rigth off the bat :( I hope basking in the glow of victory (though marred by the unfortunate Smeags lynch)  takes some of the sting off from dying on day one.