By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

Nicklesbe said:
Conegamer said:
This whole Spurge - Nickles back and forth isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Perhaps we should look into the likes of Hylian, or even whom created this scenario in the first place?

We've extracted enough information from Spurge for now IMO. Anything else would just lead to more confusion than it's worth and also would stop us from looking at other users, and everyone deserves an equal share of criticism and the such like in this scenario.

My vote will remain, for now. Until ofcourse someone proves to be a better candidate which is quite possible. But don't throw your (likely) last day away Nickles by focusing on Spurge. Use some of that brilliant insight you have in this game to narrow down potential suspects from the others.

I'll likely regret this tomorrow (yes it's that time again) but this time I've gone through slowly and hopefully removed most, if not all, spelling errors. But on the flipside I'm not 100% sure what I'm saying so it goes both ways. Just some thoughts right now.

Agreed we need to stay on task and spurg is obviously trying to eat time away and get me riled up. What are you anwers for Wonk's questions? I'll be answering the myself after this.

I'd love to answer them right now, but in the state I'm in I'm not sure if that's a good idea...

Will do so in the morning or some time tomorrow, however! And we shall see Spurge. If Nickles flips Mafia, then we will have to bow down to your observational skills. Unfortunately it seems unlikely that it will take long to reach that conclusion.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Conegamer said:
Perhaps we should look into the likes of Hylian, or even whom created this scenario in the first place?

I think I can put in my two cents from here.  I remember on the first day when Hylian and Spurge joined in. I thought for a second that I got a scum reading on Spurge and a neutral reading on Hylian, so I went for spurge, but later on I got a more scum lean on Hylian. I'm not sure though. I've been a lurker for the most part. I just want to see how people play before I get into a game for the first time. 

I also still think that the creator of this scenario is Evil Kitty. If we put it in that mindset, we know that there is at least one scum in there. If spurge is scum then there are at least two in there, considering spurge was in there both times. It's just a theory though. 

Nicklesbe said:
Clyde32 said:
This debate has been going on since Day 3 started...

It's stopping now and we need to stay on task. What are you answers for some of Won's questions above? The ones he asked to raddish some of which he asked everyone.

I remember him asking more than one, do you have a link to the exact post?

Clyde32 said:

Conegamer said:
Perhaps we should look into the likes of Hylian, or even whom created this scenario in the first place?

I think I can put in my two cents from here.  I remember on the first day when Hylian and Spurge joined in. I thought for a second that I got a scum reading on Spurge and a neutral reading on Hylian, so I went for spurge, but later on I got a more scum lean on Hylian. I'm not sure though. I've been a lurker for the most part. I just want to see how people play before I get into a game for the first time. 

I also still think that the creator of this scenario is Evil Kitty. If we put it in that mindset, we know that there is at least one scum in there. If spurge is scum then there are at least two in there, considering spurge was in there both times. It's just a theory though. 

That's not a bad theory. Good to see you're picking up the game quickly too

Will have a read through the early posts at any rate; see if there's anything which was missed.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Also going by that scenario I presented, wouldn't there also be a cop in this one as well?

Around the Network

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6757816

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Wonktonodi said:

what are your thoughts on Hylian?

on any of the proposted plans that are out there?

on the claimed night actions?

who are your top suspects who aren't in the 4?

how about on the various claimed roles? who do you really trust? you only slightly? who not at all?

I gave my thoughts on Hylian above. 

I'm not sure about the plans, I've been at the point where unless I'm sure I don't want to do anything. 

I have a day power, so I can't really say anything about the night actions or how they work. 

I'm not sure about anyone outside the 4. The only one I even remotely suspect is Stefl. 

I only trust Nickles because he's been poisoned. 

spurgeonryan said:
Its always a fun game when People who have hardly post are being eismissed, and myself who has been here actually working is at risk of being lynched.

I like you astro and hylian, irl of this game, but posting only a few times each day is bullshit! Dont even play the game if your not going to actually play. I know it is a good strategy as scum to not say anything, nd not saying you two are, but no one can really suspect you either if you say hardly anything. @ least hylian made large posts.

That goes for others as well.

Thats why you lynch all lurkers who are not beneftting town any ways and see where that gets you. Unless scum is confident in their abilities, they usually are quiet.

Spurge, this flavor was my idea. I've been begging for it for a while, back before the starcraft flavor was decided for last game. If it weren't for what's going on in real life for me, I'd be here more, contributing more. I literally jeopardized my college education and my relationship with the amount of time I spent on it, particularly on the first day. I like you too, as a person, but you've got to cut me a little slack. I agree if you're not going to actually play you shouldn't join, and I considered asking for a replacement, but I didn't, for selfish reasons. I really do want to play, and have stayed in thus far in hopes that my real life troubles blow over. I swear to god I'm never troubling Conegamer about being busy ever again, or anyone, for that matter. Me and Astro have plenty of suspicion on us, by the way. But yes, the lurkers could afford to talk, myself included. Just understand my lurking is not voluntary.

My thoughts on the suspects in the Smash:

Astro: I'd been suspecting him from the beginning, but less so as time goes on. He was one of very few to see my logic with Khan. Sure, I was wrong, but Khan's early play was indeed questionable. Maybe I'm letting my ego get the better of me, but trusting in logic over a gambit, regardless of how successful each was, sounds somewhat townie to me. At the same time, beloved princess...I don't know, sounds awfully convenient. If there was a beloved princess, wouldn't there be some sort of way to confirm it? The wiki page says there usually is some sort of safety net.

Yoshiya: He sounds like a redirector, not a bus driver. Both can be either town or scum, and in a role madness game, the kind of swing provided by a town bus driver or redirector would make sense. That said, if Khan is a straight cop and not just an "item" cop, which I think he is, then Yoshiya is scum.

Spurge: He's lying, flat out. He didn't see a jester go anywhere, and he didn't watch Khan last night. He was protected from a roleblock, redirection, or bussing by the lightning rod. He's definitely scum.

Sorry spurge, but I'm just going by what I know. If you are town, we might be able to sort this out.