By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How Did Forza Horizon 2 Do? (Xbox One)

I had no idea it was out already. I guess I will head to the store and purchase FH2. It's one of the few games I will be playing on my Xbox One for the next couple of months.

Around the Network

I didn't know it was out. The first was great so I'll definitely be getting the second.

d21lewis said:
I didn't know it was out. The first was great so I'll definitely be getting the second.

Yeah it is funny that he ask 'How did it do'? while it still has to release outside of NA..

This looks like a quality game and the soundtrack looks awesome to me. Sales should be good with the Xmas period fast approaching.

If Amazon is anything to go by, I don't think it will do anything spectacular. Its preorders only finished in #75 for the month September, which is 3 spots below the PS3 version of COD:Ghosts (a game I'm sure its not pulling crazy numbers a year after release.) We'll just have to wait and see if this reflects other stores.

Around the Network

Your first week sales seem reasonable but end of year has no chance of meeting that. Considering the first one had a 70 million install base at the time of release and barely beats that lifetime..

Just bought the game from Gamestop, and after 10 minutes it's only 16% downloaded.

I hate the wait, wish I could just pop the disc in and play.

So did anyone else get one of the pre-order cars I got the 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera since I pre-ordered it from Gamestop.

300k sounds about right I'd say. I swear, I didn't even know it was out. I though it was coming out next week

wary-wallaroo said:
300k sounds about right I'd say. I swear, I didn't even know it was out. I though it was coming out next week

Well its not out everywhere yet the UK doesn't get it until tomorrow.