By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - COD: Advanced Warfare Preordering more than 50% behind Ghosts

Considering it looks leagues better than Ghosts, that's worrying.

Around the Network
Panama said:

Well, Black Ops II was leagues better than MW3 but sold worse...

MW1 was the last great COD, imo. MW2 was ok, the rest after that were kinda, meh. I'll be waiting until after it's released for sure.

CoD still has considerable advertising exclusive to Xbox. And Xbox is no longer top dog in UK or US, ie where fps like CoD gets preordered and sold most. If Sony got advertising and heavily advertised like MS did with the old CoDs, then I think it would be preordered more.

i could never unerstand why people play cod... the first was nice, after that it was all downhill.

Around the Network

When you're releasing them year after year for several years, what do you expect? Feels like this was inevitable with the way Activision's been using the title.

Hmm

fireburn95 said:
I think people are starting to get bored of cod, MW1 was legendary, WOW was decent, MW2 was fun and Black Ops was good too. I havent bought cod since BO

Those people are

I mean you could step on their feet and they would not notice until 2020.

curl-6 said:
Panama said:

Well, Black Ops II was leagues better than MW3 but sold worse...

Yeah true, Blops2 is the only one I bother playing on PC anymore.

Delighted to hear this. If AW turns out to be great it can earn its sales with long legs. Abought time people stopped blindly pre ordering this.

COD2 on the PS2 was legendary.
COD3 was OK for a launch PS3 game.
COD4 was mindblowly addictive and fun.
WAW was OK but a good WW2 game.
MW2 was very good and fun.
Black Ops was a welcome change.
MW3 was average to me and a disappointment that the series had reached it's peak.
Likewise BO2 showed no improvement and I officially stopped playing.
Never bought ghosts but will play it when my friend loans me it.

AW will be a purchase next year if it turns out to be good but otherwise I'm officially un-addicted to COD for 3 years!

What do we expect? They released a title hyped to the moon (Destiny) that directly competes with CoD for its userbase, and the XB1 will have Halo:MCC to lap up.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3