By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Viggo Mortesen calls Israël " state terrorism"

WagnerPaiva said:
Ka-pi96 said:
WagnerPaiva said:

This secular Israel probably don´t care about God anymore, but days are coming when no one will be able to pretend He does not exist anymore.

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA TOO FUNNY!!!!

So, 80 years can not pass from 1948 till the main event: the rebuilt of the Temple and the abomination of desolation 3 and half years after.

There are like hundreds of other signs all over the bible, all describe event by event our days. 

However that's not how long a generation is.  A generation is defined usually as being between 20 or 30 years, it is not the same thing as an average life cycle for human beings.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
sully1311 said:
Is it really that bad in USA, that he won't be able to find work?

It think there are a lot of Jews in the US... so maybe.

Course if he isn't able to find work anymore that will just show how much the US hates free speech.

Well, no, the real issue is that much of the money in Hollywood is Jewish.  Probably not as much now as in years past but many of the most powerful people there are Jewish.  However, money is the real religion, so if you're a big enough draw, they'll still use you.  

Sure, there are christian groups who will probably try to boycott him but I think that's mostly lip-service.  I had a relative whose family was boycotting Disney because they were "for gays" but her kids loved Disney movies so that boycott eventually kind of faded away.

Leadified said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Ka-pi96 said:
WagnerPaiva said:

This secular Israel probably don´t care about God anymore, but days are coming when no one will be able to pretend He does not exist anymore.

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA TOO FUNNY!!!!

So, 80 years can not pass from 1948 till the main event: the rebuilt of the Temple and the abomination of desolation 3 and half years after.

There are like hundreds of other signs all over the bible, all describe event by event our days. 

However that's not how long a generation is.  A generation is defined usually as being between 20 or 30 years, it is not the same thing as an average life cycle for human beings.

No. I am talking about hebrew time counting generation, as in a life of a man:

Psalm 90:10-12New King James Version (NKJV)

10 The days of our lives are seventy years;
And if by reason of strength they are eighty years,
Yet their boast is only labor and sorrow;
For it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

pokoko said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Not true at all. Read it again. God told them to kill all the giants, descendents of the nephilin (fallen angels that had sex with human women) and everyone that followed the host of heaven instead of God (again, those that worshiped one of the 200 fallen angels from Mount Hermon).

Those nations were gigantic abominations, the hebrews looked like grasshopers next to them, they were also fornicators, blasphemers and sorcerers. God fullfiled the promisse he made and showed the world forever that, althought He gave us free will, no deed will be unpunished, He is the only god, the glory should be only His.

Read Genesis 6 and you will understand what means Nephilin, and the Anakin, Moabites... All nations that worship demons and fallen angels.

That Israel had God on their side, all that happened to them was a lesson to was on how we should live: following every God way. This secular Israel probably don´t care about God anymore, but days are coming when no one will be able to pretend He does not exist anymore.

But, before that, there will be the prophetized Great Deception, a tool of evil to take away the faith from those that still love the Most High. I still do not know what it will be, but I think the signs point to a fake Alien invasion. Somehow the demons will pretend to be aliens and try to say they created or something.

I say that specially because this theme have been on Hollywood (Satan´s tool) and in some devil worshippers music artists songs latelly. Specially Kate Perry E.T., in which she pratically rubs in our face that this is coming.

And they gave the children of Israel a bad account of the land they had been to see, saying, This land through which we went is a land causing destruction to those living in it; and all the people we saw there are men of more than common size.
There we saw those great men, the sons of Anak, offspring of the Nephilim: and we seemed to ourselves no more than insects, and so we seemed to them.

Numbers 13:32-33

Deuteronomy 20:16

However, in the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.

Joshua 10:28

That day Joshua took Makkedah. He put the city and its king to the sword and totally destroyed everyone in it. He left no survivors. And he did to the king of Makkedah as he had done to the king of Jericho.

Joshua 6:21 CEB 

Without mercy, they wiped out everything in the city as something reserved for God—man and woman, young and old, cattle, sheep, and donkeys.

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.  (1 Sam 15:2-3)

Only in the cities of these peoples that the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes. But you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittite and the Amorite, the Canaanite and the Perizzite, the Hivite and the Jebusite, as the Lord your God has commanded you, so that they may not teach you to do according to all their detestable things which they have done for their gods, so that you would sin against the Lord your God. (Deut. 20.16-18)

Yeah, look, I really don't care about your rationalizations.  Genocide is genocide.  You can tell me it's OK with you because like, I don't know, the children were actually really evil and stuff, but please, please don't expect me to respect that.  The Jews completely wiped out other peoples, took their land and their treasure, and claimed ownership.

Different time, very different mindset, yes the jews murdered some people, how do you think the United States has begun, not because the Indians where so evolved that they builded the country. It was massive slaughter, it was just what people did in those times, crying about the fact that a piee of land once belong to another group of people is like signing a warrant to not evolve any further and remain in conflict.

I live in a country which once ruled a significant part of the world, you don't hear us crying that our borders have moved a bit along the century's hell we even see germany as our biggest buisnesspartner and ally (The Netherlands). As long as those people there can't accept that over the years the borders have moved a bit and are still crying about instead of looking at oppurtunities for the future, the region will forever be unevolved (they slaughter eachother by the thousands) and remain in conflict. And please don't come up with the story that this is all the US is fault, the region itself has chosen this situation/fate by openly supporting Hamas. (Which I shall friendlu remind wants to wipe Israel and it's citizens of the chart which would be a pure form of genocide)

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:

It does only prove that if you write enough nonsense, some of it will come true in the future, I can also dedicate a few pages to the future and let a few predictions come true, if the timescape is long enough. I mean I can also predict war and earthquakes are coming I can even scientificly prove the Earthquake part. Not to burst your buble but the world has become a warmer place (litteraly and figuratively) since the year 1000, people slaughtered, burned and waged war on each other way more often than now. Let's not even talk about subjects as slavery and crushades.

And for as far as I care to remember the Church would rather have keeped us dumb than the smart beings we are today. Perhaps people will not care to much about god anymore in Western country's but especially in the Middle East religion is still very influncual on the daily life. And I don't see that being changed in the next 100 years, perhaps things will be different after that period.

Jesus Christ alone fullfiled 109 prophecies about himself from Psalms to Daniel, Isaiah and Ezequiah in 3 years.

80% of bible prophecy have already been fullfiled, the rest is ALL about the end of the days, our age.

Even the so called genocide the hebrews made in the promisse land was prophecy being fullfiled. 1 man slaughtered 10 thousand giants, 10 sluaghtered 20 thousand warriors. You guys say genocide. I say it is the hand of God.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Israel IS a terrorist state.

pokoko said:

Yeah, look, I really don't care about your rationalizations.  Genocide is genocide.  You can tell me it's OK with you because like, I don't know, the children were actually really evil and stuff, but please, please don't expect me to respect that.  The Jews completely wiped out other peoples, took their land and their treasure, and claimed ownership.

I like you, so I will not talk back. Let us just agree that I believe 100% the bible and love the Most High and I approve all His ways and you do not believe in Him as scriptures describe Him.

I am a believer, you are not. Let´s be friends and talk about Watch_Dogs or something.

Just to end the discussion: antisemitism and specially hate towards the country ISRAEL is also prophecy being fulfilled to the letter, word by word. Just read Isaiah and even Revelation.

Qwark said:

Different time, very different mindset, yes the jews murdered some people, how do you think the United States has begun, not because the Indians where so evolved that they builded the country. It was massive slaughter, it was just what people did in those times, crying about the fact that a piee of land once belong to another group of people is like signing a warrant to not evolve any further and remain in conflict.

I live in a country which once ruled a significant part of the world, you don't hear us crying that our borders have moved a bit along the century's hell we even see germany as our biggest buisnesspartner and ally (The Netherlands). As long as those people there can't accept that over the years the borders have moved a bit and are still crying about instead of looking at oppurtunities for the future, the region will forever be unevolved (they slaughter eachother by the thousands) and remain in conflict. And please don't come up with the story that this is all the US is fault, the region itself has chosen this situation/fate by openly supporting Hamas. (Which I shall friendlu remind wants to wipe Israel and it's citizens of the chart which would be a pure form of genocide)

I'm not sure what you're talking about, to be honest.  I've never said any group is innoncent.

WagnerPaiva said:
pokoko said:

I like you, so I will not talk back. Let us just agree that I believe 100% the bible and love the Most High and I approve all His ways and you do not believe in Him as scriptures describe Him.

I am a believer, you are not. Let´s be friends and talk about Watch_Dogs or something.

That's cool with me.  My only point was that I refuse to give any side a free pass.  You don't preach at me and I won't ... not preach at you.  Or something.

Besides, I live in the southern United States, literally everyone I know considers themselves christian and I've managed to live this long without being run out of town.  I can get along with religious people.

pokoko said:

That's cool with me.  My only point was that I refuse to give any side a free pass.  You don't preach at me and I won't ... not preach at you.  Or something.

Besides, I live in the southern United States, literally everyone I know considers themselves christian and I've managed to live this long without being run out of town.  I can get along with religious people.

There you go =D