By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Viggo Mortesen calls Israël " state terrorism"

HBninjaX said:

Another genius from the Hollyweird drama club. Hey Viggo, shut up and read your lines

Yes, I do not want those Hollywood drug addicts, orgy goers, soul selling for money and all around phonies telling me how to live and what to think..

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Never heard of this guy; had to look him up. Typical European anti-Semitism. Maybe he can go get an acting gig in Palestine and see what Sharia Law really is. I also can't stand people with dual-citizenship. Pet-peeve of mine.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

pokoko said:
badgenome said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Why do you people call Israel terrorists? Imagine if Native Americans were attacked and mostly destroyed. They regroup hundreds of years later, but you americans attack and bomb them because "you were here first". That's how Israel feels. But of you don't agree with me, that's fine.

Well, terrorism is a tactic and not about whether you are "right" or "wrong". What makes this an especially a messy situation is that both sides have claims to being the Native Americans in your scenario.

Hold on a minute.  God told them to slaughter the original inhabitants.  Totally not their fault.

I'm sure Israel would give up most of their land willingly if the Canaanites came back--I mean, if they'd left any alive, that is.

They weren't the original inahabitants any more than the Israelites were.  They coexisted in the same land but the Canaanites, descendents of Canaan, were cursed by Noah.  The original Israelites eventually left for Egypt because Joseph, son of Jacob AKA Israel, became wealthy and powerful there and eventually a new Pharoah came into power and enslaved them..  Then exodus > 40 years in the wilderness > the destruction of Jericho

Been reading the Old Testament King James Version chronologically

COX said:

Well I think that outside of USA many people agree with him. In my country (in Europe) almost of all the people I know disapprove the actions of Israël.

Well I don't know where you're from but most people in my country, most of the people I spoke in the Neterlands supported Israel or at least where not against them. Except for most of our middle east immigrants which even if they are from a completely other country's like marocco/turkey found it necessary to threathen jews and wave the ISIS flag, when Israel invaded Gaza which was okay according to The Hague's major.

According to the handling of our government it was completely fine to threathen jews, sabbotage their shops, protest with anti semetic sentiments, since they where to chickenshit to do anything against it. So I don't know there position during that conflict, guess pro hamas which has the mission to destroy the state of Israel and it's citizens, so supporting Hamas is obviously pretty stupid for a Western government. (unless you're a resurected german with a blocked mustache.) Though I can understand that people want to support the citizens in Hamas 

I think that Israel definitely has the right to defend themselves, but is it really necessary to blow up a street when someone shoots a motar over your fense which the Iron dome shoots out of the sky.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

badgenome said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Those nations were gigantic abominations, the hebrews looked like grasshopers next to them, they were also fornicators, blasphemers and sorcerers.

And sometimes they would swallow the Israelites like this:

Ask the egyptian air force how that went in 1948, they didn't had a single plane left to bomb Israel, or ask all other neighbour country's of Israel, how stupid it is to declare a war with Israel. The country might be small but it is technical very evolved and it has a gigantic militairy force for it's size.

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
pokoko said:

Hold on a minute.  God told them to slaughter the original inhabitants.  Totally not their fault.

I'm sure Israel would give up most of their land willingly if the Canaanites came back--I mean, if they'd left any alive, that is.

God told both sides to slaughter the other side. And even more strange, in both cases it's the same god, as both are abrahamic religions.

No, the Canaanite religion was something else completely.  

Ka-pi96 said:
Qwark said:

Ask the egyptian air force how that went in 1948, they didn't had a single plane left to bomb Israel, or ask all other neighbour country's of Israel, how stupid it is to declare a war with Israel. The country might be small but it is technical very evolved and it has a gigantic militairy force for it's size.

So a lot like North Korea.

Technically saying yes, although North Korea probably lacks the technical advancement that Israel has, but North Korea's army is huge.

If you really would want to put a label on the Israelic army in size and technical advancement (NOT ANY OTHER ASPECT). I guess you've to go to 1940's german army. The country wasn't huge but it had a formidable technically advanced army. (For that time being of course) 

Ka-pi96 said:
WagnerPaiva said:

This secular Israel probably don´t care about God anymore, but days are coming when no one will be able to pretend He does not exist anymore.

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA TOO FUNNY!!!!

The bible prophecy says that after the Great Deception and the great Tribulation (3 and half years from the Antichrist reign), the veil will be removed, meaning: everyone will be able to see the spirit realm.

Let´s count the signs:

1- Knowledge in the last 60 years have increased like never before, in a rate never seem in mankind history, except in the days of the nephilin.

But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

Daniel 12:4

2 - The 2 world wars (wars) and rumors of wars (Cold War and now the fake terrorism agressions in the name of Petro-dollars) -¶ You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Matthew 24:6

3 - Conflicts start to emerge everywhere, in a small scale, also, famine will increase: 7 ¶ Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. Matthew 24:8.

Those above are only birth pains. ¶ All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Matthew 24:8

4 - The overall wickedness preached by Hollywood and the music industry, also the New Age demonic lies and everything else: ¶ At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,

¶ and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
¶ Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,

Matthew 24:10-12

5 - Israel is reborn in one day in 1948. Israel is the prophetic Fig Tree in the bible. ¶ "Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near.

¶ Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it [^5] is near, right at the door.
¶ Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Matthew 24:32-34

So, 80 years can not pass from 1948 till the main event: the rebuilt of the Temple and the abomination of desolation 3 and half years after.

There are like hundreds of other signs all over the bible, all describe event by event our days. 

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
Ka-pi96 said:
WagnerPaiva said:

This secular Israel probably don´t care about God anymore, but days are coming when no one will be able to pretend He does not exist anymore.

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA TOO FUNNY!!!!

The bible prophecy says that after the Great Deception and the great Tribulation (3 and half years from the Antichrist reign), the veil will be removed, meaning: everyone will be able to see the spirit realm.

Let´s count the signs:

1- Knowledge in the last 60 years have increased like never before, in a rate never seem in mankind history, except in the days of the nephilin.

But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

Daniel 12:4

2 - The 2 world wars (wars) and rumors of wars (Cold War and now the fake terrorism agressions in the name of Petro-dollars) -¶ You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Matthew 24:6

3 - Conflicts start to emerge everywhere, in a small scale, also, famine will increase: 7 ¶ Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. Matthew 24:8.

Those above are only birth pains. ¶ All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Matthew 24:8

4 - The overall wickedness preached by Hollywood and the music industry, also the New Age demonic lies and everything else: ¶ At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,

¶ and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
¶ Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,

Matthew 24:10-12

5 - Israel is reborn in one day in 1948. Israel is the prophetic Fig Tree in the bible. ¶ "Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near.

¶ Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it [^5] is near, right at the door.
¶ Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Matthew 24:32-34

So, 80 years can not pass from 1948 till the main event: the rebuilt of the Temple and the abomination of desolation 3 and half years after.

There are like hundreds of other signs all over the bible, all describe event by event our days. 

It does only prove that if you write enough nonsense, some of it will come true in the future, I can also dedicate a few pages to the future and let a few predictions come true, if the timescape is long enough. I mean I can also predict war and earthquakes are coming I can even scientificly prove the Earthquake part. Not to burst your buble but the world has become a warmer place (litteraly and figuratively) since the year 1000, people slaughtered, burned and waged war on each other way more often than now. Let's not even talk about subjects as slavery and crushades.

And for as far as I care to remember the Church would rather have keeped us dumb than the smart beings we are today. Perhaps people will not care to much about god anymore in Western country's but especially in the Middle East religion is still very influncual on the daily life. And I don't see that being changed in the next 100 years, perhaps things will be different after that period.

WagnerPaiva said:

Not true at all. Read it again. God told them to kill all the giants, descendents of the nephilin (fallen angels that had sex with human women) and everyone that followed the host of heaven instead of God (again, those that worshiped one of the 200 fallen angels from Mount Hermon).

Those nations were gigantic abominations, the hebrews looked like grasshopers next to them, they were also fornicators, blasphemers and sorcerers. God fullfiled the promisse he made and showed the world forever that, althought He gave us free will, no deed will be unpunished, He is the only god, the glory should be only His.

Read Genesis 6 and you will understand what means Nephilin, and the Anakin, Moabites... All nations that worship demons and fallen angels.

That Israel had God on their side, all that happened to them was a lesson to was on how we should live: following every God way. This secular Israel probably don´t care about God anymore, but days are coming when no one will be able to pretend He does not exist anymore.

But, before that, there will be the prophetized Great Deception, a tool of evil to take away the faith from those that still love the Most High. I still do not know what it will be, but I think the signs point to a fake Alien invasion. Somehow the demons will pretend to be aliens and try to say they created or something.

I say that specially because this theme have been on Hollywood (Satan´s tool) and in some devil worshippers music artists songs latelly. Specially Kate Perry E.T., in which she pratically rubs in our face that this is coming.

And they gave the children of Israel a bad account of the land they had been to see, saying, This land through which we went is a land causing destruction to those living in it; and all the people we saw there are men of more than common size.
There we saw those great men, the sons of Anak, offspring of the Nephilim: and we seemed to ourselves no more than insects, and so we seemed to them.

Numbers 13:32-33

Deuteronomy 20:16

However, in the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.

Joshua 10:28

That day Joshua took Makkedah. He put the city and its king to the sword and totally destroyed everyone in it. He left no survivors. And he did to the king of Makkedah as he had done to the king of Jericho.

Joshua 6:21 CEB 

Without mercy, they wiped out everything in the city as something reserved for God—man and woman, young and old, cattle, sheep, and donkeys.

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.  (1 Sam 15:2-3)

Only in the cities of these peoples that the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes. But you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittite and the Amorite, the Canaanite and the Perizzite, the Hivite and the Jebusite, as the Lord your God has commanded you, so that they may not teach you to do according to all their detestable things which they have done for their gods, so that you would sin against the Lord your God. (Deut. 20.16-18)

Yeah, look, I really don't care about your rationalizations.  Genocide is genocide.  You can tell me it's OK with you because like, I don't know, the children were actually really evil and stuff, but please, please don't expect me to respect that.  The Jews completely wiped out other peoples, took their land and their treasure, and claimed ownership.