Driveclub Metacritic Score

<59% 10 2.34%

60-69% 12 2.80%

70-79% 152 35.51%

80-85% 169 39.49%

86-89% 53 12.38%

90%+ 32 7.48%

Total:428

Not enough cars, options, and missing features that will be patched in later. A pretty, but ultimately shallow experience. Meta score of 73.

Around the Network
wary-wallaroo said:
83-85. It'll end up lower than FH2 than reviewers will no doubt dock points for not being open world or Some Other stupid comparison like that

I don't know, it will get higher scores for on-rails graphics. Thus far this generation both the PS4 and X1 have been getting lower scores than last generation.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

When does the embargo lift?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

77%

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

I'm guessing 73.

If NFS Rivals has 80/100 then this game will get at least that score. I think around 83-86

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

as somneone has already mentioned NFSR is around 80 so DC should be higher, but in my honest opinion this game looks amazing and should be amazing to play especially with its club features. BUT reviewers will kill this off big time

i predict extreme GT like nit picking

it will definatly get docked for not being open world, even thought open world wasnt its design, on the flip side if FH2 was a track racer and DC open world then automatically DC would get docked for being open world ie. weve had too many open world racers its time to go back to PGR etc etc

in a nutshel it wont win no matter what.......

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

79%

Evolution studio paid too much attention to things that "doesn't count" like randomly rendered aurora and skies, wind speed and its effect on clouds movement, butterflies during the day and bats during the nights... Etc. On the other hand the things that "count" don't seem to be anything spectacular.

Of course, I don't agree with that mentality, but that's how it is. With that said, DC seems to be the first true "next gen" game. Definitely not possible on last gen consoles without major sacrifice.

"It looks good. Trust us, it plays better" - VG 24/7

"Simply stunning" - TSA

"Best looking next-gen racer by a mile" - VIDEOGAMER.COM

"Different from any other car game we've played to date" - Vandal.net

"In Driveclub We Trust" - CVG

Let the Reviews come!