By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Bargains: [White PS4: £300 / PS4+2 Dualshock 4s+Camera+TLOUR (SE) + PSN = 449 EUR]

What's crazy is that the PS4 is so popular, stores are willing to lose out on so much profit this soon in the gen, just so you'll buy the PS4 from them (and hopefully become a usual customer.) This is pricing wars between stores, not Sony and MS.

Around the Network

We have this bundle for the middle east since the release of Destiny for 1999 ryal. It's a bargain!!!

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Can I just say that this bundle in the USA works out at $633. It's basically the same price (if not more) if you bought everything at full price in the US. That's how much as Brits (and many other countries) get ripped off.

GribbleGrunger said:
DonFerrari said:
GribbleGrunger said:
I think a Singstar/LBP3/Infamous: Second Son 'family bundle' would do well too.

Change Infamous to Knack and we have a deal.

My thinking is 'family bundle'. Knack would be aimed at the same audience as LBP3. Singstar = party goers/mums and dads, LBP3 = kids and young adults and Infamous: Second Son = core to hardcore gamers. The bundle would also be good for business because ALL three franchises have DLC.

I though you were making a bundle with games that the whole family could play, not one for each family member... in this regard we lack a japanese sex filled game to be the 4th game for the leecher son.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

kupomogli said:
Change soccer to Infamous and release that bundle in the US for $450 max and I'll get a PS4 earlier than expected.

I don't know about you guys in the US. But we have here PS4 bundle with infamous second son, fifa 15 and killzone shadow fall for 2199 ryal. 

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Around the Network
sully1311 said:

Can I just say that this bundle in the USA works out at $633. It's basically the same price (if not more) if you bought everything at full price in the US. That's how much as Brits (and many other countries) get ripped off.

US prices don't include vat/tax, granted that for internet shopping you afaik often don't even have to pay that in the US

Amazing deal really. Holidays will be crazy.

Yafea said:
kupomogli said:
Change soccer to Infamous and release that bundle in the US for $450 max and I'll get a PS4 earlier than expected.

I don't know about you guys in the US. But we have here PS4 bundle with infamous second son, fifa 15 and killzone shadow fall for 2199 ryal. 

We never got Sony bundles like that except Black Friday.  It's usually a bundle with a game that costs at most $10 less than if you purchase the two separately.  Sometimes not even that.

Here's another pretty good deal:

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Here's another pretty good deal:

Wow that is a great deal! This is why competition is good! Sony must giving retailers some really good incentives!