By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do you want in the Vita PCH-3000?

What feature matters most?

The screen quality 17 21.79%

Weight of system 2 2.56%

Button size 4 5.13%

Thickness of system 1 1.28%

Screen size 3 3.85%

Storage 51 65.38%

Total:78

It's inevitable that we will get one in the future, not soon but eventually despite its sales. So what do you want it to be like? Bigger? Better screen, microsd support? 

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Around the Network

More support from Sony.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
More support from Sony.

As much as I would want that, I've grown to accept Vita's niche status and the fact that Sony could care less if it dies slowly and painfully.

support for sd cards would be great, or multiple mem cards even (got a few 8gb cards hanging about from those games+mem card packs)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:
support for sd cards would be great, or multiple mem cards even (got a few 8gb cards hanging about from those games+mem card packs)

I find it annoying also to have to switch cards constantly, for that can't wait till 64GB gets to the West, but even then its price is a crime in itself.

Around the Network

Freaking SD Card support!

MohammadBadir said:
Freaking SD Card support!

That's my main gripe with an other wise near perfect system. Well, that and the shoulder buttons.

I'd want it just like the PSP Go: Dock it and able to play on big screen w/ DS3 or DS4 controller, smaller and hides controls.

Support for SD cards would be amazing.

I have doubts that Sony would make another model.

Aslong as they keep the Japanese games coming, i am fine. I got the first model and it works fine. The only thing i would change is make it a bit lighter, wich is something the 2000 models already does. But, i'm used to it by now anyways.

Well of course storage is a biggest issue.