By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

the_dengle said:

morenoingrato said:

TONIGHT WE DINE IN SMASH

Did you challenge me?

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
the_dengle said:

morenoingrato said:

TONIGHT WE DINE IN SMASH

Did you challenge me?

I DID INDEED

toot1231 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
toot1231 said:
alright so i just call someone out like this?

I challenge WhiteEaglePL

Sadly WhiteEaglePL decided to drop out. You can challenge someone else though.

Alright how about blackmagicwolf

Ok, I guess I'm game. Probably will lose though...

Here's my FC, friend me and we'll try and do a match. If we can't do it tonight, let's try tomorrow!

2423-2601-5958

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Would like to join , Was top 5 in my state in Melee(Smashboards Power Rnakings) and then skipped brawl for all intents and purposes, would like to get back into the competition.

Who is John Galt?

3DS Friend Code : 2535-4338-9000 

AMD FX 8150 , 8 GB DDR3 Kingston Memory,  EVGA GTX 560 TI 2 GB superclocked, Samsung 256 GB SSD

CityOfNoobs said:
Would like to join , Was top 5 in my state in Melee(Smashboards Power Rnakings) and then skipped brawl for all intents and purposes, would like to get back into the competition.

Welcome aboard! We'll be needing your Friend Code to get you started and feel free to challenge another player when you're ready.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Just added you as a friend Toot. Battle you tomorrow!

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Alright how about blackmagicwolf

Ok, I guess I'm game. Probably will lose though...

Here's my FC, friend me and we'll try and do a match. If we can't do it tonight, let's try tomorrow!

2423-2601-5958

ok give me 15 mins then i will

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

My friend code is 0688-5583-8521.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

So I report here?
Anyway, I think I'm starting my match with the_dengle soon.

He wins 1.