By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

Megaoverlord12 said:
David_Hernandeez said:

Open the room, you probably have the best conection to host it.

Unfortunately can't host. R button doesn't work, and unless they changed that in the update, I think you need both shoulder buttons to start. Sorry.

Ahhh a toon link, i pick FD again :)

Around the Network

Ah man, I was afraid I was about to fight that annoying ass dog. GAME! 2-0 My Toon Link against David's Peach/Duck Hunt. That was a terrifying experience...

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Megaoverlord12 said:
Man, I'm too freaking nervous, that SD was awful...

I hate toon link, :p I hate like ZSS and all the other chararters that spam proyectiles xD

David_Hernandeez said:

I hate toon link, :p I hate like ZSS and all the other chararters that spam proyectiles xD

Care for some friendlies?

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Megaoverlord12 said:
Ah man, I was afraid I was about to fight that annoying ass dog. GAME! 2-0 My Toon Link against David's Peach/Duck Hunt. That was a terrifying experience...

No terrifying like toon link, lets do some matches

Around the Network

Totally blocked sorry i don't know what to do against ZSS or Peach

Well that's fine, ZSS was my last main, as you can no doubt tell... Heh.

that SD D:

And that is my last game for tonight. Good games man. Some of our performances were... less than spectacular, but it was fun.

A record of my battles so far!

Pac-Man V.S. toot1231's Mario = 2-0 WIN

Pac-Man V.S. TruckOSaurus's Peach/??? = 2-0 WIN

Pac-Man V.S. tbone51's King Dedede = 0-2 LOSS

Pac-Man V.S. lolz2222222222222222's ??? = 2-0 WIN

Pac-Man V.S. PrinceWaddle~Dee's Zelda = 0-2 LOSS

Pac-Man V.S. the_dengle's Mario/Samus = 2-0 WIN

Pac-Man V.S. Morenoingrato's Greninja/Link = 2-0 WIN

Pac-Man V.S. Possum5454's Donkey Kong/Diddy Kong = 2-0 WIN

Pac-Man V.S. tbone51's King Dedede/Wii Fit Trainer = 1-2 LOSS

Rosalina & Luma V.S. turtuls's Greninja = 2-0 WIN

Rosalina & Luma V.S. JWeinCom's Zero Suit Samus = 2-0 WIN