By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

David_Hernandeez said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I made a room!

What stage?

Battlefield. Too much lag for Peach

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah every death becuase I forget about his up B

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

well that was a bad game to end friendlies on but I got to go later

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Great adaptation there... I lost 2-0 (Duck Hunt vs Peach/Zero Suit Samus)

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
David_Hernandeez said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I made a room!

What stage?

You could have win that one easily I dont play on stage with platforms, I was having a hard time at first. Good games, you play as my two mains, David_Hernandez 2 (duck hunt) Truck 0 (Peach, ZSS)

Around the Network
David_Hernandeez said:
TruckOSaurus said:
David_Hernandeez said:

What stage?

You could have win that one easily I dont play on stage with platforms, I was having a hard time at first. Good games, you play as my two mains, David_Hernandez 2 (duck hunt) Truck 0 (Peach, ZSS)

I was expecting a Peach vs Peach for our first match, I was sad to see Duck Hunt Dog. Also, I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE Final Destination, it's the worst stage of them all.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
David_Hernandeez said:
TruckOSaurus said:
David_Hernandeez said:

What stage?

I was expecting a Peach vs Peach for our first match, I was sad to see Duck Hunt Dog. Also, I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE Final Destination, it's the worst stage of them all.

I would have loose, Peach vs Peach or ZSS vs ZSS makes a mental block on me xD, when I saw your tag "Peach rules" I knew you will be using peach, so I chose one of my other characters.

TruckOSaurus said:
Great adaptation there... I lost 2-0 (Duck Hunt vs Peach/Zero Suit Samus)

Guess you'll have to change the thread title now!

mZuzek said:

How many points do you have? Is there someone above 100 that wants to accept a challenge right now?

mZuzek said:
David_Hernandeez said:

How many points do you have? Is there someone above 100 that wants to accept a challenge right now?

I'm sadly no longer part of the 100+ club

Damn it :p, do you know who are 100+? there are some that have played matches and win, so I don't know how many points hey have.