By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

alright, I'll grab my 3DS!

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Around the Network

where do you want to battle first?

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

blackmagicwolf said:
where do you want to battle first?

I chose Battlefield you can choose your own stage and luck of the draw will decide who's stage gets picked.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Peach is so hard to use online but she still kicks ass!

I challenge your ass!

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Alright, what stage do you want blackmagic?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I choose Final Destination.

blackmagicwolf said:
I choose Final Destination.

Alright, I need to do something real quick and I'll be back soon.

Signature goes here!

JWeinCom said:
Zukoninma said:
JWeinCom said:
Zukoninma said:

Once the rankings reflect my match with Dengle, I should be at 6th place, so I challenge you to a match.

Challenge Accepted. I'll be able to play after 8pm EST today.

Mkay.  I think like 8:30 EST would work for me.  That good?

Yep, sounds good.

3DS Code - 2879-0155-3196, NNID - nin_master

I didn't realize I was host, my bad!

Just a quick question, are custom moves allowed? I haven't been using them, but there are some characters I do use with customs that I would like to play.

3DS Code - 2879-0155-3196, NNID - nin_master