By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

@ the_dengle

Good game! That boxing ring is so damn Complicated! XD

OT: I win :P

Around the Network

padib said:
No fair, you guys get a head start on me since I'm waiting for the WiiU version.

I will be keeping an eye on the matches for funsies though.

I hope you see the error of your ways and buy the 3DS version.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I updated the first posts with the rankings and matches. Great first day guys, I'm going to sleep now!

Signature goes here!

Trucks, i won against Dengle..... Dunno if you notice :0

toot1231 has challenge me, i accepted. Will post results soon!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

Good games. you're dedede is strong man

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

toot1231 Vs Tbone51

I won the set!

Edit: I see Trucks in the opening! Nice Layout btw.

Anyway its.....

Tbone vs toot1231   (2-0) King Dedede vs Mario/Link

toot1231 said:
tbone51 said:

Good games. you're dedede is strong man

Thanks! Him and Lucario are my current mains!

I've updated the rankings with the latest battle (seems tbone is the man to beat!). Also, I've changed the rankings so they don't jump from 3rd to 15th place (because there's 12 people at 100pts), this way it'll be easier to spot who's within 3 ranks of you.

Also, I thought about the issue raised with people challenging people ranked below them. My take on it would be we should allow it but the lower ranked player would be allowed to refuse the challenge. What do you guys think?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
CityOfNoobs said:
Would like to join , Was top 5 in my state in Melee(Smashboards Power Rnakings) and then skipped brawl for all intents and purposes, would like to get back into the competition.

Welcome aboard! We'll be needing your Friend Code to get you started and feel free to challenge another player when you're ready.

My Friend code is in my Sig

Who is John Galt?

3DS Friend Code : 2535-4338-9000 

AMD FX 8150 , 8 GB DDR3 Kingston Memory,  EVGA GTX 560 TI 2 GB superclocked, Samsung 256 GB SSD