By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

Well I think I'll challenge someone else for today! I challenge... Megaoverlord12!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

Anyone up for some friendlies? Im sending my 3ds in tomorrow so today will my last day playing for a bit :(

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Battle field is the best stage lmao

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I'll play you tao

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:

I'll play you tao

Riot!!!  0.o damn man,  it's been forever.  But glad to see u.  Im adding your FC now 

Around the Network
taomaster06 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

I'll play you tao

Riot!!!  0.o damn man,  it's been forever.  But glad to see u.  Im adding your FC now 

Oops what is your fc i added someone else by accident lmao 

3196-5457-3748

Great games Possum, today goes to you winning alot more than me! Till next time!

Hey Riot good games. Your lucina is almost untouchable you are excellent with spacing. Wish i could have tried my ness against u but my circle pad prevents me from using him because i can't control his recovery.

tbone51 said:
Great games Possum, today goes to you winning alot more than me! Till next time!

Yes, those were some great games. That Charizard Mario finsih was a nailbiter!

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong