By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

tbone51 said:
Great Matches everybody!!

Sorry for making you loose, I tried my best.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Around the Network

Yea ggs, that was fun.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

taomaster06 said:
Yea ggs, that was fun.

Yes indeed, I couldn't beat your Ganon, even with my main Palutena.

Skidmore said:
tbone51 said:
Great Matches everybody!!

Sorry for making you loose, I tried my best.

lol, dont wrry about it, we all make mistakes :P Get better so we make it more of a match!!!

Till next time :0

Skidmore said:
taomaster06 said:
Yea ggs, that was fun.

We'll have to do some 1 v 1's again.  But your palutena was great,  that exploding fireball thing was kicking my ass at first lol,  couldn't seem to get around it.  

Around the Network

Tbone your wii fit trainer confuses the hell out of me, maybe it's because i Don't play against her a lot but seems like i always run right into your attacks -_-

taomaster06 said:
Skidmore said:
taomaster06 said:
Yea ggs, that was fun.

We'll have to do some 1 v 1's again.  But your palutena was great,  that exploding fireball thing was kicking my ass at first lol,  couldn't seem to get around it.  

Thanks, it generally works against other players, since I don't take much damage due to spacing, but Ganon doesn't need much damage to KO me, and you know how to handle him.

taomaster06 said:
Tbone your wii fit trainer confuses the hell out of me, maybe it's because i Don't play against her a lot but seems like i always run right into your attacks -_-

lol! She's uses moves that all look the same (almost like G+W but not as bad!)

Also like competitive users play, i need to put on Friendly Fire. Its mandatory, next time though! Also i think custom moves should be legal but not the equipment. Its alot of fun :)

Hey, I still have 100 points. I'll be online in about in hour if anyone wants to play.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

menx64 said:

Hey, I still have 100 points. I'll be online in about in hour if anyone wants to play.

I'll add you :D