By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Destiny PS4 beats Titanfall sales on XB1 after only 1 week vs Titanfall's many months!

Is that matter when the game is lame
Wasted my 26 hours

Around the Network
Too_Talls said:
bigjon said:
before Titanfall released it would have been crazy to suggest on here that Destiny would outsell TF on just the PS4. XB1 fans are now trying to rewrite history. TF had more hype for the XB1 than Destiny had for the XB1. The reason Destiny was more hyped overall was the fact it was a full console multiplat.

Again had I come on here back in early March and said "Destiny PS4 would outsell TF XB1 LTD in week 1" most of you would have shit down my neck.

well the consoles were like 5 to 3 with people still having hope that titan fall would bring the xb1 to parity in consoles sold.

had people known by the time destiny released ps4 would have sold over twice as many consoles, then I doubt anyone would assume ps4's destiny wouldn't outsell it.

I thought that was the point? Just 6 months no one would have imagined this and now here we are. I am just pointing out that it is too easy to say its no big deal after the fact.

I mean look another past example. Back in 05 people would have laughed you off the forums if you suggested the PS2's successor would get its ass whopped by the Xbox in the US. Its easy now to look at all the reasons why that happened but that does not take away from the fact that MS pulled a major coup last gen.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Im sorry, but this is the dumbest topic and comparison I have ever heard in my life. A multiplatform title being compared to an exclusive is just pure ludicrous. Titanfall sold extremely well, as did Destiny. Let it be that.

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
There are so many X1 users who insulted me and said that there was no way that Destiny PS4 would outsell TitanFall X1.

Oh sure. Link some posts. Or let me guess, outside of VGC?

LuwdicrousSpeed said:

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
There are so many X1 users who insulted me and said that there was no way that Destiny PS4 would outsell TitanFall X1.

1 word. School.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

LuwdicrousSpeed said:

The_Sony_Girl1 said:

1 word. School.

That must've been rough, man... At least the shoe is now in the other foot.

Aura7541 said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

LuwdicrousSpeed said:

The_Sony_Girl1 said:

1 word. School.

That must've been rough, man... At least the shoe is now in the other foot.

I'm a girl.....

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!