By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What would you do without videogames, the internet and tv?

For those of you who are always on, I have but one simple question...

What would you do without videogames, the internet and tv?

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

Fornicate?

I'd probably take up Violin lessons and play the saddest song in the word over and over again....
till I inevitably cut myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

probably join a religion or something. Or plow a field. :P

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Curl into a ball and sit in a cold shower.

Well if I experienced these things and they were taken away I would die of boredom , but if I never tried tv internet or video games then I wouldn't really miss what I never even tried.

Around the Network

I said it before & I'll say it again:
drugs

TheSource said:

For those of you who are always on, I have but one simple question...

What would you do without videogames, the internet and tv?

Probably write a novel or something... I don't know.. It would be very hard to live without videogames or the internet. Sounds pretty horrible.. like a 'living will envy the dead' type of situation.

I think the world and your life would be amazingly more fun and fulfilling if such technologies didn't exist.

die

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Maybe I would read ,because it is the closest thing to tv without internet and video games and sometimes it is even better.