By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - dam you taylor swift!!!!!!

Yeah that same song was stuck in my head after that guy who loves Taylor Swift posted her video here.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Don't worry man. I also like rock/metal songs and bands like linkin park, rise against, sum 41, BFMV, and A7X, but I also like pop music from artist like katy perry and taylor swift. I do not like every single pop song but some are very good and catchy. It is good to have various tastes in music.

Ka-pi96 said:
LemonSlice said:
oldschoolfool said:

PS:how many grammar mistakes did I make,I want to give the grammar nazi's something to do.

You still haven't learn to make a space after a coma, for one. Coma is this thing: ,

So, it's like this.

NOT LIKE THIS,AT ALL.

Comma has 2 ms. A coma is something very different...

Oooops! *blush*

zer0 said:
spurgeonryan said:
You know what? People said her new CD was not that good, but I really like that song.

Her new CD doesnt come out until the end of October so I don't know how they'd know that. 

The song is too damn catchy. I'm not a fan of hers but she does know how to write a catchy song.  It's not the first song she's sang that gets caught in my head. 

As for songs that I like despite not being a big fan of the genre, I would say "Something Bad" by Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood. I don't really like country that much but I like it for some reason. 

It's because Taylor Swift is a Good Ol' Fashioned Country Girl!

i think she is hot, i could care less for the music.

isnt it country or pop? i dont listen to either so i wouldnt know.

Around the Network

I agree with you. I'm not a fan of Taylor but when I'm on my way to college and the song plays on the radio, I can't help but sing along with it (and feel ashamed about it).

Don't link it, it might get stuck in my head as well. But perhaps you should just listen to a song you like to get it out of your head.

chocoloco said:
First off she should drop all country music for pure pop.

[...]

She did:

"Swift’s 2012 release ‘Red’ featured some songs with her well-known country sound, but the new album won’t nod toward her country roots at all. The reason? While Swift doesn’t totally explain the full-on switch, she admits to Rolling Stone, “… At a certain point, if you chase two rabbits, you lose them both.”

It’s because of this that she’s focusing on “blatant pop music.”

Not only will her album be a sonic reinvention, but Swift will be absent from country music awards shows and will not promote her album to country radio — a first for the singer whose early hits included a song titled ‘Tim McGraw.’

Swift explains that when she first turned in the record, famed Big Machine label head Scott Borchetta begged for more. “This is extraordinary – it’s the best album you’ve ever done,” he told her, asking, “Can you just give me three country songs?”

Swift’s response was short and sweet: “Love you, mean it … but this is how it’s going to be,” she says she told him."

http://tasteofcountry.com/taylor-swift-pop-country-songs-1989/

archbrix said:
chocoloco said:
First off she should drop all country music for pure pop.

[...]

She did:

"Swift’s 2012 release ‘Red’ featured some songs with her well-known country sound, but the new album won’t nod toward her country roots at all. The reason? While Swift doesn’t totally explain the full-on switch, she admits to Rolling Stone, “… At a certain point, if you chase two rabbits, you lose them both.”

It’s because of this that she’s focusing on “blatant pop music.”

Not only will her album be a sonic reinvention, but Swift will be absent from country music awards shows and will not promote her album to country radio — a first for the singer whose early hits included a song titled ‘Tim McGraw.’

Swift explains that when she first turned in the record, famed Big Machine label head Scott Borchetta begged for more. “This is extraordinary – it’s the best album you’ve ever done,” he told her, asking, “Can you just give me three country songs?”

Swift’s response was short and sweet: “Love you, mean it … but this is how it’s going to be,” she says she told him."

http://tasteofcountry.com/taylor-swift-pop-country-songs-1989/

Good to hear. Stars really got to pick one to be the most popular. Pop is clearly the bigger money maker.

i don't usually listen to her songs but I must say this one is catchy AF. tune is very upbeat

i hate the video tho, she looks damn older. or she looks like that ever since idk