By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official FINAL FANTASY XV HYPE Thread - New Info Revealed! FFXV Online?!

Tagged games:

Are you hyped for FFXV?

Hell yes! For the PS4! 154 85.08%

Hell yes! For the Xbox One 4 2.21%

Nope... Not hyped. 17 9.39%

Not getting it. 6 3.31%

Total:181
Soundwave said:
ICStats said:
VXIII said:

By the way, the poll results make me think that SE should have made the game exclusive to the PS4 :p

I DO think SE underestimate the importance of exclusivity though, the hype behind exclusive games could really make a big difference, especially when you know how small the fanbase is on the Xbox. Probably even smaller than before.

Good point.  SE could focus on making the PS4 version the best it can be and really kindle the interest of old Final Fantasy VII fans from PlayStation.

However I'd be surprised to see SE turn their back on Microsoft after the Tomb Raider exclusivity deal.

Gotta love them double standards, 

Sony 3rd party exclusives = A-OK, ideal, totally sensical even. 

MS or Nintendo getting a 3rd party exclusive = clusterf*ck thread of Sony fan's melting down like little kids being told they're not going to get that trip to Disneyland. Not only that it's "bad for the entire industry!" (even though Sony did the same thing 10-15 years ago). 

Don't get me wrong I have a PS1/2/3/4, PSP, and a Vita for good measure, but there is definitely an extra annoying aspect to the fanbase that has a strong whiny sense of entitlement. 

Uh yeah OK, it was in response to just ~1.5% of people on the forum saying they're interested in buying the game on Xbox One.

A strong FF15 on PS4 is going to be good for the Japanese industry, and XB1 will have nothing to do with that wether it's available on the XB1 or not.

A "whiny sense of entitlement", that's your immagination.  I'd say a "strong sense of disgust" for blocking the game from it's fans and from the platform that would run it better like it's predecessor.    That's just my opinion, and I will vote with my $ and not support that.

Contrary your double standards comment, consumer products are not entitled to succeed.  I don't HAVE to like the XB1 equally and treat it like a brother if they do things that I don't like.

And yeah... I also have Xbox/XB360 so don't act like I'm against the brand.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network

Jumping on this hype train. To me there is no franchise that gives that super hyped feeling than a new final fantasy game. Keep the news coming and gameplay vids, cant wait for this.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

This has probably been my most wanted game since I saw the first Versus XIII trailer.

Don't copy random editorials.

Something odd, but looking at the poll results as of this moment, the option for the Xbox 1 has two votes and if read from left to right "Hell yes! For the Xbox One 2" makes it seem like there's another X1 version. :P

Lube Me Up

LubeMeUpUncleAlfred said:
Something odd, but looking at the poll results as of this moment, the option for the Xbox 1 has two votes and if read from left to right "Hell yes! For the Xbox One 2" makes it seem like there's another X1 version. :P

I forgot to put in the Exclamation mark at the end of that one. If I do it now the numbers will get reset, so not gonna do it. lol

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

The only thing missing now is Summons, and Mech combat I've seen in the Versus trailers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md7GhVH3vUg

deskpro2k3 said:

The only thing missing now is Summons, and Mech combat I've seen in the Versus trailers.

Nice to see the battles are as fast paced as they've ever been.

deskpro2k3 said:

The only thing missing now is Summons , and Mech combat I've seen in the Versus trailers.

VXIII said:
deskpro2k3 said:

The only thing missing now is Summons , and Mech combat I've seen in the Versus trailers.

That you can use in combat

Meme or sigs. lol