By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Looking Into the Future: What Mega Ton Announcements could be at E3 2015?

Sony Guerrilla Games Horizon could have been the biggest thing if it wasnt spoiled already, sometimes i wish those leaks never happened

Around the Network

Metroid, and Gears.

Ms: acquires Capcom. Exclusive Monster Hunter, Devil May Cry, and Resident Evil announced for xbone.

I am looking forward to:
GG new IP "Horizon".
The last guardian.
Uncharted 4 gameplay with awesome graphics.
Persona 5 gameplay.
Santa Monica IP.
And other first party studios.

Companies announcing new games for continuing IPs or new franchises aren't what i would call megatons. Taking something away from someone else however is.

So the only megaton i can think of is FF15 exclusive. Even if its timed for 6 months.

Whoever can pull that off will ruffle a LOT of feathers.

Around the Network

Sony will announce more games that are less than a year away (LBP3 and Bloodborne this past year). I'm guessing God of Norse (new character too) and the new Media Molecule game (God of Norse in Q1 2016, MM game Holiday 2014)

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

F-Zero WiiU! One can dream, eh? :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

naruball said:
Ms: acquires Capcom. Exclusive Monster Hunter, Devil May Cry, and Resident Evil announced for xbone.

NO NO NO no please no don't say that incase it will happen no no please no!

WhiteEaglePL said:
naruball said:

NO NO NO no please no don't say that incase it will happen no no please no!

what white said :P

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Nintendo : Fire emblem WiiU / Advance wars Day of ruins 2 for 3ds/ Pokemon Z / Lylat wars 2

Sony : The legend of dragoon 2/ The last guardian ( : D ) / Horizon / Tales of soutania (ps4, yeah, i tried a new name).

Microsoft : Gears of war gameplay/ forza 6/ ...?