By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's your IQ???

What's your IQ??? Go here to find out:

http://www.highiqsociety.org/iq_tests/

Mine was 136........yours? 

Around the Network

High enough to realize that IQ is actually a bit of a crock based on how they are taken.

On Internet IQ tests I tend to not come in under 130. As do 4 other people I know.

Which is hilarious if you know anything about the regular actual tests.

(Which in of themselves don't prove anything.)

^well...take this one....it uses a lot of visual images so it is actually a different form...try it!

Kasz216 said:
High enough to realize that IQ is actually a bit of a crock based on how they are taken.

On Internet IQ tests I tend to not come in under 130. As do 4 other people I know.

Which is hilarious if you know anything about the regular actual tests.

(Which in of themselves don't prove anything.)

Don't pwn wiiforever on his first day return from the long ban, that's just not nice. :(

yeah, No thanks on the IQ test,  

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I thought you were banned.

Also don't trust any IQ tests on the internet, I have had all sorts of scores from 120 to 180. And most use pictures so I don't see why you think that's special.

Around the Network

Why aren't you still banned?

I could go into a long schpeel about the actual valid uses of IQ tests and why it no internet based one will ever be an accurate or valid measure of anything but I don't have the energy. Essentially IQ is just a nerdy dick measuring contest and little more.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Like my grandfather used to say; "Smart enough to know I'm normal".

SMART ENOUGH TO GET 500K VIEWS, HUH

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I did it cause I'm bored and got 138, but as others have said, IQ test scores are pretty meaningless.